Saturday, May 14, 2011

Prayer Requests 5/12/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below. Thank you for praying for this ministry and its guests!

Blessings,

Erika


And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Romans 8:28


-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole.

-- For Sandy's mother

-- For Lori's health

-- For Gaynor, who is having foot surgery this week and won't be volunteering with us for the next month while she recovers.

-- For Sister Pat's gout

-- For the well-being of all of LIA's volunteers

-- For Kayla and Lorenzo, back from Texas. Lorenzo already got a job here, praise the Lord!

-- For Lance, who has been in the hospital because of uncontrolled epileptic seizures and a coma. He's still recovering but is back with us.

-- For Bianca and her family

-- Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry

-- For Charlotte, Ed, Rocky, Robert, Richie, Brad, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Scott, Tino

-- For Smitty and his daughter

-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.

-- For Keith

-- My prayer is for my boyfriend to become a better person and to live on with our life.

-- World peace.

-- Matthew C.: For God to bless me with my own apartment. And give me a money blessing. In Jesus name.

-- Doug: A good friend of mine (age 55) was diagnosed with diabetes. Please keep him in your prayers.

-- I pray that my daddy lives everlasting.

-- Guy gets what he needs.

-- Dreams come true for Peter.

-- Michael G.: Please pray for my weakness.

-- Percy P.: That God touch the heart of the judge on my disability case.

-- Phil M.: To overcome that particular thing called "fear".

-- Robert J.: I pray that you give me the wisdom, the knowledge to deal with the situation I am in. Bless everyone — me, my family, and my friends. God, you know my needs.

-- Lionel J.

-- Eugene B.: Continue to open the doors of opportunity and allow the blessings to continue.

-- My name is Glenn D. In need of prayer for job, place to live. I'm homeless, lost my job.

-- Moises gets kids back and gets off drugs. Thank you, God bless.

-- Carl and Richard: A job and a home.

-- Reynold O.

-- Robert J. and family: I pray for my family and my brother, who is homeless on the street with me. God, bring back to the church and I can get a full-time job so I can start taking care of my family and I can get my identification and my social security. Praise God, Amen

-- Pray for me to make it here in Florida. Find a job, bring my children, find a home to stay. Bless M. ,D., E., me.

-- In the name of Jesus, I pray for goodness sake of my family.

-- Please pray for my friend Cynthia that she come to the Lord.

-- For Brian and Ryan: Help me get off my meds and heal my knee and my eyes and help me get the money to move to California to be closer to my two sons. Thank you much. Amen

-- June: A good job, a home of my own. For my children. That God continually use me for his glory.

-- All in Love in Action. Today is forever. Today I love in praying we will be there. To be rich. Love you forever.

-- For Eloise B., may the Almighty keep blessing her and protecting her.

-- Pray for Mike. I need a job.

-- Tony G.

-- Bob: I am having a hard time with my roommate. Also paying all my bills each month. My mom and dad are not well, 81 and 82.

-- Pray God bless me. I finish with money and shelter for the one I love.

-- For the my family and me. My mother Dawn Marie just died of cancer. I was not in town because I didn't realize how sick she was. Now I feel guilty for not being there.

-- Randy J.: A house and apartment for me and kids.

-- To be humble.

-- I hope I stop eating things I don't want to.

-- Alfonso E.: I need help.

-- I need prayer for deliverance from financial situation and peace of mind.

-- Dave: My roommate's mother died. Please pray for all of us.

-- Robbie: Dear God, please pray for me.

-- Luis V.: Para conseguir trabajo y tener paciencia en la vida que dios los vendiga a todos. Gracias! (Translation: To get a job and have patience in life, may God bless everyone. Thank you!)

-- I ask that you continue to pray for the suffering people of this world. Thank you.

-- Michael: Help bring my daughter Dana back into my life. My life has been empty since she has not talked to me. I am sad.

-- Strength, wisdom and lots of love.

-- Pray for John S.'s health and rehabilitation. And jobs.

-- For the Shapiro family of Deerfield Beach.

-- Lord, I really would like a job. Thank you.

-- Thanks, God! Ronnie has been blessed with a job. It won't be long that we'll have our own place again. Love always.

-- Michael and Tuesday: Love, joy, peace, happiness, work and shelter. Get much closer with the Lord.

-- Praise the Lord! My daughter Angelina A. is getting bigger and doing well! The Lord has blessed us to live with a guy who allows us to live at his house for free, but we help him greatly.

-- Mark B.: To receive the Comforter.

-- That all those here will have homes, jobs, food, and the peace of Christ.

-- William G.: For shelter, guidance, and serenity.

-- Brieanna R.: For guidance, shelter, get my kids back and my life to be with William G. as my husband. I love you all.

-- I pray for my brother Rick.

-- Pray for me to find work and a place to live.

-- Luke A.: Need help in finding a job.

-- K.: For me to grow back into Jesus! And my marriage to be God-centered.

No comments:

Post a Comment