Friday, February 19, 2010

Prayer Requests 2/18/10

Here are the prayer requests from last night's feeding. Thank you for all of your prayers. Several people told me this week that they can feel us praying for them and are seeing changes in their lives! May God bless you richly .... Erika


I know that the LORD secures justice for the poor and upholds the cause of the needy. – Psalm 140:12

-- Praise report for Jon: After starting his own business seven months ago, Jon drew his first paycheck from the business this week! Praise God :) May the Lord continue to bless him and provide for all of his needs.
-- Robert: For a job and a place to stay.
-- For Scott: Healing.
-- BT, BW, AW, find in my heart David.
-- Pray for me to find work and a place to live.
-- Ronnie and Debra: Need blessings to receive $1,400 for the purposes of getting back into our house. Praise God. Blessings!!
-- Please continue to lift up Scotty G. in his many struggles. I believe your prayers have helped. Please, Dear Lord, continue to grant him strength!
-- Tony
-- David: LOTTO
-- "Red" aka Noah N.: Hi, to all who came to help us, I thank you. And may the Lord guide you.
-- I pray to the Lord Elohim for deliverance.
-- Dan: For the grace to get a job.
-- Thank you for the sponsors and volunteers for meatloaf nights!
-- Tino: Please pray for me. It appears as if I was a tourist with this confused look on his face, looking at a map. The problem is I am no stranger to the land and thought I had it all figured out. Maybe it is not of an impossibility to get lost in your own backyard. Well, I think I am the lost sheep and found myself in the predicament of not thinking enough or not thinking at all. I want to find my way back to the cross, for my salvation is at risk. Please pray for me to find my way BACK.
-- I pray for my mom, grandmother, grandfather, other loved ones in heaven, our country, the earth, and our world.
-- For Sean O., for the Lord to grab hold of his life and love him — so much he follows the right path.
-- Bless this that you guys do. Pray for myself and my love Quonisha, that God would get the glory in our lives that we may be changed through our relationship. We thank Jesus for salvation and our names written in the lamb's book of life.
-- Please pray for me, my family, my friend and my friend's son.
-- B.: Family, mother, sister, wife, a place to stay, a job.
-- Bruce: For a better life.
-- Que pasa La migra (passing the INS/immigration)
-- Everyone
-- Quanda W.: My prayer request is that when I sign up for the Deerfield Beach housing list that my application goes through as soon as possible. Also pray for my three-year-old son Elijah to grow up strong in the Lord. Also pray for me to get a job with the Census Bureau to start working part-time this week coming.
-- I was given a 1994 Astro Van Custom, I drove it from GA. I like helping others. My starter and Flywheel broke. I want help in getting these things paid for: parts and title and tag. I do auto repair. I need your support. I sleep in my van. It is parked at my Aunty's house located at .... (contact Erika if you would like the information listed.)
-- For my son Zachary and his mom Michelle, health, wealth, and safety. Oh, yeah, for myself Robert, Zach's dad. For my parents Mr. And Mrs. Curtis, health, wealth, and safety.
-- Quonisha, that she gets the job that her heart desires, and pray for the brothers and sisters in the household of faith.
-- Shelby, Robb, Aaron, Louise, Niki.
-- Kevin T.: Spiritual breakthrough for me in my spiritual and physical life's circumstances and situations. Thank you.
-- Elvis: God, HELP ME!
-- Tony L.: Protect me during time, help me find employment and meet family soon, and a place. Keep me in the Lord's word. Thank you.
-- Errol A.W.: I would like to be married again to a good hearted woman. To have a nice home and car and job. Pray for my family and friends. Help me get my I.D. Help me get my loan to start my business. I hope God blesses me with the Lotto.
-- Napoleon P.
-- Well, I pray for a home of my own! In Jesus name, Amen.
-- Vincento: For my family.
-- Wilson F.: For God's blessings with a job and a home.
-- Eric M.: I pray that I will stop using pills and to live a good life. I'm only 20 years old and life sucks big time for me.
-- For Judy
-- Carl and Richard: A home and a job.
-- Al H.: For my whole life, everything, everyday, a new way of life.
-- Please give Kelly a brain.
-- David: Lotto
-- Nina: Bless all the animals big and small. Keep them warm and fed in this cold weather and safe as their keepers. They need all the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment