Friday, December 18, 2009

Prayer Requests 12/17/09

Let us acknowledge the LORD; let us press on to acknowledge him. As surely as the sun rises, he will appear; he will come to us like the winter rains, like the spring rains that water the earth. Hosea 6:3
This week, the rain has been incredible! At Thursday's Love in Action feeding, the rain was coming in sheets, in torrents .... We walked in water up to our knees to get in the front door. Our guests were soaked, it seemed like the rain would never stop. As I write this, it's still sprinkling.

God promises He is with us, just as sure as the rains that fall. This week we will celebrate the coming of Jesus Christ on our Earth, and his love is like that torrent. It washes over us just like the rain this week that washed away everything in its path. He washes away our sins, our shortfalls, our differences. He loved us enough to bring his only son into this world that whoever believes in Him will not perish, but will have eternal life.

We are so desperately in need of his loving reconciliation. We are so thirsty for the healing waters that wash over us by his hand. And like the massive rains of the past few days, He offers us his love and forgiveness freely.

Please keep this ministry in your prayers this week, and pray for the needs of all those whom we care about so deeply. Your prayers are received gratefully and with love.
Merry Christmas!
Erika


-- The poor shall eat and be satisfied – Psalms 22:26
-- For Mary Ellen and her family, upon the loss of her mother Marion.
-- For healing for Sue's eye
-- For Sister Pat, who needs testing done on her heart and is having trouble getting the proper authorizations. Please pray for the people whose job it is to get referrals in place to treat Sister Pat like they would their own family.
-- For Scott, who is missing since his discharge from Broward General. His cancer and infection may be healed, but his spirit is not.
-- For Nina and for all the abused and neglected animals.
-- For Robert, to finally finish what he has already started in order to get employment.
-- For Kelly, Randy, Gypsy, Tino, Thomas, Brieanna.
-- For L.C. to find a job in Washington, D.C. so he can move back home and live with his family.
-- Shawn P.R.: The door will open to get into recovery halfway house and get acceptable job swiftly.
-- Please say a nice prayer for Chester.
-- Roger, John, Richard, Randy
-- For Edward, that he will be strong with the Lord again, not just in hurting times ... always.
-- For Brian, may I find a job followed by a home again.
-- May I remain healthy and employed.
-- Provide stable, steady income/living, health, place me in His service, and help me complete school successfully. Be a blessing to others, open the door for my musical gifts and sharing ministry.
-- For my dear friend and all of God's people!
-- Napoleon P.
-- Pray for Nikki (two of them), Onika, Sunrise church
-- Pray for me and Maiman.
-- That I meet everyone's expectations of me.
-- Gary: That God will use me and in 2010 that I will prosper, also my family.
-- Pray for Ruth F., struggling with cancer, that she will overcome!
-- To thank Jesus for his precious sacrifice on the cross and my salvation, and my prayer is to go up to heaven in Jesus' name.
-- I pray for my father and mother and for financial wealth.
-- Pray for me to find work.
-- Mark C., Julie M., Markzavious Jr., Omar, may God bless us and show mercy on us.
-- William H. W.
-- Steven T.: For my kids in Alabama, this is my second Christmas with not being able to see them. I really love and miss them and I have not had any contact with them since last year,
-- Carl and Richard: A home and a job.
-- Hope this friend lives longer.
-- For Scotty to hottie and the lovely Kelley .... sitting in the tree kissing.
-- Dry clothes and a roof over my head when I sleep.
-- Hey John, THANKS! My birthday is 12/25. Elvis L.
-- Pray for you all and me.
-- That Vicky get a good full-time job and that she gets a place to live also. In Jesus' name.
-- Family, court, justice, Christ to return.
-- For my son to find God and peace with wrongs done to him. God to help him to forgive himself and others. Fulfill his mission for Christ. Save my entire family.
-- Scott F.: Please, God, get me off the drugs and the street. God bless.
-- For deliverance from evil. Prayer for prosperity.

No comments:

Post a Comment