Friday, September 18, 2009

Prayer Requests 9/17/09

Here are the prayer requests from last night's Love in Action feeding. Please keep our volunteers and ministry in your prayers, as well.

Blessings, Erika


-- For Linda and her children, as they cope with the loss of Ray.

-- For Kelley, for healing from a brain tumor and for her to start receiving disability so she can have surgery.

-- To help me with my goals and stick to them.

-- A thankful prayer for all that has happened to me since I was homeless.

-- Errol A.W.: To help my friend Lisa get over her addiction in her life. To be placed with a happy home and good job. To help all my friends and family to do the right things in their lives. To help Tino get over the fear of shorts.

-- Johnson family: I pray that God come into me and my family's life and change us and make us the way He wants us to be!

-- For Brian #1 and Brian #2 for his home.

-- To give my brothers to have a changed heart. I forgive them!

-- I will always love my mom.

-- Keep me strong in the Lord forever!

-- Janet and Baby H.

-- For my son Jonathan (11 yrs.) safety in burbs. My two nephews Joshua and Haydn and parents. For my impending marriage and groom personal problems and mother-in-law problems. For financial problems, right job.

-- Please pray for Wilford and Catia.

-- For Scott, may he be cancer free.

-- My name is Floyd P. Please pray for me because I'm at the point where I want to change, but I need stable employment to do so. Pray someone gives me a chance.

-- Employment, place to live, deliverance from alcohol/cocaine.

-- Sis Pat: Pray for my son Benjamin, had surgery today and cut a part of his lungs. My grandson got Baker Act'ed Saturday and is out of the hospital but needs Jesus.

-- Please pray for me and my husband.

-- M. Mills: Pray that God give me the wisdom to understand his Word and that He bless me with my disability.

-- Rodney P.: I pray for the blessing of the Lord to be activated in the lives of the body of Christ. For the blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich and addeth no sorrow.

-- Andy, Salina, Bryson, and Johnson. May God bless and keep them.

-- I pray that I make it home someday to the Father and the Son. Amen

-- I need prayers for my health.

-- I, Ronnie B., am asking you to pray for the Lord to take this drug addiction from me and to bring me and my family back together again. :-)

-- Pray for my sister's sickness. Named Margereat.

-- N. P.

-- Please help me and my family get through this hardest time, and give me the strength to make it through this, and make me stronger.

-- Ann S.: Pray for the lady who plays the guitar who had surgery on her eyes. And for everyone that was present today in church. God bless us all. God is good! Glory, hallelujah.

-- Please help me and my wife get home.

-- Pray for all homeless and abused animals who are hungry and suffering. Bless all the boas that are loose in the Glades, and all the horses who have been killed and slaughtered and mutilated for their meat.

-- Please pray for Wilford a new job.

-- Carl and Richard: A job and a home.

-- Robert S.: God especially bless my best friend Erika.

-- Bless me with money, happiness, financial security.

-- Mr. and Ms. Jimmie L. M. Jr. and Dennea M. M.

-- For you all .... Thanks.

-- For Isaac and Mick, for jobs, a place to live, God's holy spirit and the desire to seek Him more. Peace and love for all.

-- Mother Betty T.

-- Mom Grissom/blood pressure

-- Leon: I can't eat. Pray for me.

-- I pray the army works out and that this new year is a better year for me.

-- Bless me with Thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment