Thursday, September 10, 2009

Prayer Requests 9/10/09

Here are the prayer requests from tonight's Love in Action feeding. Please lift up these beautiful children of God and their needs.

Blessings,

Erika


-- Robert is a veteran having surgery on Friday 9/11. He's also diabetic and has difficulty healing. Please pray for the complete healing of his body and spirit.

-- Scott, who needs healing from cancer.

-- Tino, for healing.

-- Anne S.: For everybody all over the world that do not need and do need. Nieces and nephews, that they're doing good in school. God bless. Glory hallelujah!

-- Errol A. W.: I would like that people don't take my kindness for weakness. For God to bless me with a wife and happy home and to have money to help others than myself! Pray for my family and friends to make the right decisions in their lives and families. My friend Lisa needs prayer that she can make the right decision in her life!

-- Ronald G., A. B., June's family, please!

-- Rafael: My family, me, and good people.

-- Juanita J.: I pray for better health because I'm fighting diabetes. I pray for Tammy and Melvin's marriage.

-- For my brother James M., Beverly B., and myself.

-- David L.: Blessings for my daughter and forgiveness for my enemies.

-- Scott: Family in surgery as I write this. Thomas M., 2nd cancer in 6 months. Thanks.

-- E.S.: Pray that our finance problems be gone.

-- Sue: Help me, God, to make the right decision for my life.

-- Fawna's cancer

-- My life is a total mess. My brother and kids won't talk to me. I'm 49 years old and I think that I'm pregnant. Please pray for me and that I'm not pregnant.

-- We fall in love with the Lord Jesus, but it says in the Bible a man should have a wife. I met Maria as a friend. Please pray that she becomes my wife. It only happens one time in our lives. Maria is someone whom I feel that Christ brought into my life. I love this lady. Please pray.

-- I, Loretta, need household blessed. Lung cancer.

-- Pray for Robert.

-- Pray for all the children of the world.

-- Pray for all the people to start getting this God thing right.

-- Carl and Richard: A job and a home.

-- Robert S.: Lotto, job, bus pass.

-- Love and happiness worldwide.

-- Pray for peace in the world.

-- Prayer for Gerald M. who has a liver problem and is in the hospital. Thank you.

-- Earl F.

-- That I get a good job soon and stay straight.

-- That Scott gets better.

-- Think. Make a wish for us.

-- The D. family, especially Cris.

-- Ying's schizophrenia

-- Pray for restoration of Alberto's loving family. Nancy, Ryan, Liz, Cinthia, Sean, John.

-- Pray for Judy and Ernest.

-- Pray for Stetson, housing, family, relationships, friends.

-- Henry M. D.: Pray for my sons and their mothers, pray for me (breaking all addictions and anxiety), protection. Thank you.

-- Carson J.

-- That I live with God, that God protects me, my kids, my father and brother, that God opens door for me!

-- Moises C.: I need prayer over my homelessness. Prayer over my kids that they obey their parents.

-- Sis Patricia: I ask for healing and financial blessing.

-- Ebony: Shoulder pain from dislocation. Can't afford pain medication that was prescribed.

-- Michael: For the ability to overcome things and people that are set against my family, children.

-- Pray for the people! Also pray that God takes all the pain from my leg! Thank you.

-- Pray for the city of Ft. Lauderdale. For Vern.

-- Riley's sprained his wrist. My daughter's incarcerated and dad's on hospice. I'm in foreclosure.

-- Phillip S. G.: I lift my prayer up to your house, Lord. I pray that you follow the word of the Almighty God, the Holy Spirit, and save me and all your true followers who are really born again, and spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Amen and Amen. Thank you.

-- Bruce and Linda, may they prosper again.

-- Willie Mae: Ronnie. I need prayer for my children, Lyn B., Pat, George, all.

-- Matthew C.

-- Linda: R.I.P. W.

-- Rodney P.: Deliver every homeless person from destitution and poverty. Confirm your covenant of love and mercy, Lord.

-- Robert B.: New job.

-- For the world to have a good heart and wisdom. For my disability check so I can have my brain operation. For my life to be easier and safer.

-- Riley: Pray for me, that my hand gets well. For me to draw again.

-- Pray for member and folks without food, shelter.

-- Family, wife, brother, sister, mother, a place to stay, a job, strength in the Lord.

-- Luis V.: Por Fuerza, salud, desen borvimiento savidoria y trabajo. (For strength, health, self improvement, wisdom, and work.)

-- Protect/feed/find a home for all the homeless and abused pets and other animals. Stop the abuse of all animals. Keep them all in prayers.

-- My prayer request is for a great paying job.

-- Joe S. (myself) and for my daughters Shantai and Syheita

No comments:

Post a Comment