Friday, April 10, 2009

Prayer Requests 4/9/09

Good evening, Love in Action Prayer Partners. We have the pleasure of lifting up the following prayer requests from this evening's guests. I thank God for each one of you and for your commitment to those that we serve.

Happy Easter, my dear brothers and sisters in Christ!

Blessings!
Pery

-- Mick: Health & recovery
-- Gary: Healing
-- Kevin: In hospital for recovery from alcohol.
-- Michael M.: Recovery
-- For all the homeless.
-- Bless my family and my kids that we get a place.
-- Robert B.: Pray for my family, wife and kid, place to stay, finances and unity in family.
-- Steve T: Lord, look for the following: Job, housing, financial aid package and bus pass would be a plus.
-- For rebirth, renewal, resurrection and the joy of Easter and Christ's triumph over death, scoundrels, liars, false prophets, politicians and the down and lost.
-- A job for Carl.
-- Cleveland P.: I want to be saved and can't do it on my own. Pray for me that God will call me in His Holy Spirit.
-- Bailey B.: Bless my family and my kids, Michael and Shamona.
-- For mom to be saved.
-- Dan S.: For the well being of all people that I know and for family and friends.
-- Everett B.: I pray that I find a job and I pray for my health to stay strong. I also pray to find a place to live and a church home.
-- Annette H.: For my family for their health and strength in their lives. For a job, home, love for each other.
-- Phil: Need deliverance from drugs and alcohol.
-- Want my dreams to come true.
-- Lisa: For my son Jonathan. For Rose Marie's mom's health problems. For my friend Eric's drinking and my gambling and spiritual walk. Thank you.
-- Mick: Pray for my cancer and that I stop smoking and drinking.
-- Sebastian: Today I was diagnosed with acute leukemia. Please pray that I find the faith in our Lord!
-- Karen: Grace to God and may the joy of the Lord return to me and so many others who have been beaten, abused and killed walking these streets of "homelessness."
-- For peace!
-- Claudia: Pray for me that I get a man of my own. Thank you.
-- David T.: I want to become a true man of God.
-- Kerry: I am without a home, a job and food but you have given me food. So God bless you all.
-- Alicia M. P.: I still want to tell you God that I am so thankful for what you've done for me. I didn't get that job but I know there is one for me and I want to tell you thank you so much Lord. I want to pray for my mother and brothers and cousins and all those I don't know as well. Just thank you for everything you have done for all of us.
-- Bro Errold: That the Lord's will be done in my life.
-- Ertel: For Alexander R. I hope that he stops drinking and finds help about trying to cut down on drinking.
-- Errol: For God to give me some wisdom in my life and to make the right choices.
-- John W.: For Loraine D. to be healed and come out of the CVICU at Holy Cross.
-- Joe: Power and deliverance.
-- Tommie Lee J.: I love you so much God!
-- Pray for Brenda E.'s safe return. Pray for April W. for a good trial.
-- Reynold: Please pray for the Lord to grant me the strength, wisdom, patience, and pray for me to get closer to the Lord, to seek him and only him. Please pray for my sister Martine who's been diagnosed with Type A Diabetes. Please pray for Melissa who's lost and needs to find her way back. Please pray for Kristen who is about to go on a quest as a peace corps member. For the Lord to bless her and protect her voyage. Please pray for this church that's been a blessing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment