Thursday, April 2, 2009

Prayer Requests 4/2/09

Here are the prayer requests from tonight's Love in Action feeding. Please continue to hold our guests, this ministry, and its volunteers in your daily prayers.
Blessings, Erika

-- Daniel: I need some prayer for me, I'm a very big man and can never find any clothes. No one thinks about the fat men.
-- Joseph P.
-- Belinda S.: That her life get better.
-- Karen: Dear God, grant me serenity; to be a blessing to my loved ones, and to love those who may not find me pleasing. A prayer request for my niece and her twin babies, but I know it's not my will, but GOD'S! Please keep me and family in your prayers and your hearts. With much love!
-- D.R.
-- For my daughter and her daughter Avelina K., and she is pregnant again expecting a baby boy. Pray for her to have a healthy pregnancy, and I have faith in my God, and she have a happy child.
-- Please pray for Mindy that she get to go to her daughter's 3rd birthday. I got cheated out of her 2nd birthday. The state removed her from my custody. 15 months I have tried to do everything they have asked but I had an awful case worker that did not want me to have my child back and did everything in her power to make sure I did not do what I was ordered to do, but she was not giving me the referrals or writing that. When I saw my daughter she always put a bad report because SHE did not want me to have my child. She did this for 1 year, now I have a new case worker and all she knows is what is in the files. I went to court and found out they are going to terminate my rights and put her up for adoption. Please God do not take my ONLY child from me when I have been trying SO HARD!
-- That Ellie M. stops smoking crack and keeps a positive attitude towards life. Blessed be for all.
-- Gail A.
-- Buddy
-- Michele: Please pray for my mother, Isabella, 84 years old and very sick. Thank you.
-- Mick: Pray for my cancer.
-- Tony L.: Help me with my save life, and righteous with family and friends. To get my own place.
-- I pray for a well-paying job and to have a nice life! Amen
-- Robert B.: For my family, wife, mother, a job. And place to stay united in family.
-- My prayer request is to get a job and a house.
-- Pray for my mom and sister.
-- Chester R.: Stay doing good. In Christ's name.
-- Shelton P.
-- Please pray for Charles C. and Steve, we need work.
-- Pray for Curtis to be out of jail soon. Pray for me to become again closer to God, and for us to be back together with God.
-- May God grant my friend John the peace and serenity in life which he deserves.
-- Mary, Mike and Desiree: For God to bring my family back together.
-- Please pray for Chris and myself.
-- Alicia P.: Thank you, Lord, for helping me get my apartment again. I want to say thank you so very, very much. Lord, now bless me to get and keep my house and get me a job and keep it. Thank you, master. I know that you are really real, Lord.
-- Clarence L.: Chef/cook needs work with 20 years experience. In the name of Jesus. Thank you.
-- Ben: left arm
-- Juan R.: Pray to the Lord may I find a place to live, and protect my cats.
-- Maurice C.
-- Jesus, Pastor, God, please bless my mom Lucille and her infected eye and help her son John find a job.
-- Addiction; job and hold job; peace; to have a relationship if meet right in God's eyes.
-- Kelly R.
-- Cleveland: Better future and that God will call me to do the right thing.
-- Ariana, daughter, birthday 4/8 (22 years old)
-- Napoleon P.
-- Jame M.: Thanks for healing. God is good.
-- Need prayers for upcoming trip.
-- Vivian L. (77 yo) new pacemaker and for healing.
-- Anthony: Please pray for me that God forgave me of my sins and rebuild my life.
-- Terry M.: I pray to enter God's kingdom.
-- God, please help me find the job you have for me. My rent is past due.
-- Hi, my name is Harry G. I request prayer for understanding, peace of mind.
-- Joseph: That God strengthens me and I have a better life to live and I be well off with peace, love, and happiness. And for Belinda S., and that we get married.
-- For sanity in spite of vega and the S.A.G. nazis.
-- Tino: Please pray for me. After countless mishaps and endless bad encounters, I now know the devil has been very busy concerning me, and I can't shake it -- the Lord died on the cross and after 3 days he conquered death for me. I can't afford to lose this battle. Please pray for me to have strength, knowledge, patience, the principles that a good man of God should have. Thank you.
-- My house, money, disability.
-- James P.
-- Full-time job
-- Syliva and Gypsy: I have a friend who needs prayer. Also, please pray for us.
-- Carl P.: Praying to be closer to God, find a job and find housing.
-- Pray for my mother because she's not doing well.
-- Orlando: I need a job.
-- Thank you all for your service in the name of Jesus!
-- Pray Barack Obama, with God, can heal the United States.
-- Dennis: Pray for me, my two older brothers (Robert, Danny), my sisters (Betty, Mary Ann, Joyce, Cynthia), mother Mamie.

No comments:

Post a Comment