Thursday, April 23, 2009

Prayer Requests 4/23/09

Here are the prayer requests from tonight's Love in Action feeding. Again tonight several people asked me whether we REALLY pray over these needs every day, and one lady even made me promise we do!

It is a great reminder of how much our guests are counting on us. They need to know they and their needs are being lifted up to Him, and they need to know how much they matter to us. Many of them have told me they are praying for us, too.

In prayer, we're all changed from the inside out, and from the outside in.
Blessings, Erika


-- For Gary, for healing and fortitude.
-- Scott: I'm having cancer surgery tomorrow, 4/24 at 1 p.m. Please pray for me. Also, pray for my mom to have a good recovery from her open heart surgery.
-- For healing of Gary K.'s right knee, in the name of Christ!
-- For health and strength. Love is hope.
-- Lisa: Financial blessings, depression of Florida, marriage blessings, my sister and brother's family and kids, Grandma Rosemarie, blessings for Jonathan my son.
-- Anthony: I need God to forgive me and guide me in my life so bad.
-- Ben: Better life.
-- Kevin: Doing great in recovery, pray for him to land in the next good place so he can continue.
-- Kelley: My head is swelling and I'm continuing to have medical problems. Pray for healing.
-- Mario: A good job.
-- Lennox B.: Please pray for my speech.
-- Reynold: Please pray for me, for I have seen the Father's miracle and I want to keep seeing His work in my life. Pray for me to be wise, be patient, to have knowledge, then everything else will follow. Pray for my sister Martine. Pray for Melissa, for her to find her way back to life. And pray for this church to continue being a blessing to me and others. Thank you.
-- Karen: My request is for my daughter. She is 15 years old. I need good orderly direction for her and girls like her. She isn't in school, and her and I are not together. She also needs counseling before she and I can unite. Yours truly.
-- Please pray for me. Find me a home.
-- I pray, so please pray with me to Jesus to heal my ex-wife's obsession with my relationship with my daughter Kyla.
-- Cleveland: Pray in every field of my life.
-- Gloria: Please pray for my injury recovery and my friend to come home. God bless.
-- God, grant me the wisdom to make the right choice in my life!
-- Pray for my mom, Constance, in Pennsylvania. I just found out she has been put into a nursing home for Alzheimer's, but I can't get there to see her.
-- Greg: That the Lord's truth is seen true! For all mankind to find justice and peace. That the Simons be seen for what they are.
-- Orlando needs a job
-- Mick: Pray for my cancer. Pray that I stop smoking cigarettes.
-- My son John has been in and out of juvenile detention since he was 12. He's now 15. My wife and I have never been in any trouble with the law, and we don't understand why our son keeps making the choices he's making. We have already lost two of our four children to medical problems. Please pray for John to have the wisdom to stop hanging with the people he's friends with. Tomorrow he goes back to court.
-- I am praying for all of you. Thank God you are here. With Love.
-- Dear Father, let us be in peace everywhere together forever.
-- Robert: Job, lottery winner, bus pass.
-- Novalee: I need to open my heart to the Lord.
-- Please pray for my new family. Thank you, Lord, for sending me an angel.
-- Errol: For God to bless me with some money to get a home. Love, Errol
-- Michele: Pray for my friend Leonard, who is in jail. Thank you.
-- I pray that I can quit smoking crack cocaine and turn my life around without going to jail.
-- Charles: For Kelly .... lift her up and give her strength and courage to deal with her future. Love her always.
-- Cedric: Full-time job.
-- Gregory: Please pray that God will bless me with this "please to live" that I am trying to get. And He will bless me with a better relationship with my kids.
-- Troy W.: To love my God with you.
-- For me and Miss Andra and Dorothy H.
-- John W.: I need a job.
-- Pray for my wisdom tooth to get better or not to hurt anymore, or be able to survive to get it out without bleeding too much.
-- Rese: Pray I get my new apartment before or on the 1st.
-- Sue: I request for all of you to continue to pray for Curtis and I, keep us safe through each day. Thanks.
-- Shelton P.

No comments:

Post a Comment