Thursday, April 5, 2018

Prayer Requests 4/5/18

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

I know that you, God, are on the side of victims,
    that you care for the rights of the poor.
And I know that the righteous personally thank you,
    that good people are secure in your presence.
Psalm 140:12-13 (MSG)

-- Please pray for Neil and me. We are homeless, but we are good people.
-- So lightness runs royal scale of synchronized content.
-- God bless all of us. Please pray for my family, please. God Bless.
-- Don’t forget.
-- 1. Greater faith. 2. Employment - money with a mission. 3. Transportation.
-- Bless my kids. Love.
-- Randy J.: Shoes, 9 1/2, please.
-- Binn B.: Dear Lord, please help me get off the streets. I need a home. Please heal my body. Thank you.
-- Reid: Thank you God for looking over me every day and night. Keep your hand on me, Lord. Keep me safe. In Jesus name.
-- Edward L.: Prayer for a closer relationship with Jesus Christ.
-- Katherine: Strength, open heart, wisdom.
-- Byron: Please pray for our bus driver, Mr. Greg, the volunteers, and their families. The preacher and family, my 3 sons, my 3 brothers and their families. Healing, deliverance, and favor.
-- Cedric J.: I need a prayer to get a place to stay and get my life back on track.
-- I pray for strength to obey my Heavenly Father. God bless.
-- Hector J.S.M.: Prayer request for the reconsideration of the board of Delta Management Ass. to reconsider me as a tenant of the Cypress Tree Complex.
-- Robert D.: Pray for work and to stay sober. For housing, too, and safety.
-- God Bless! Bless all that have so little and help the ones who have so much give more!
-- Samuel L.C.: Pray for love and happiness.
-- Get well soon, Becky, and may God bless.
-- David B.: I would like to ask the Lord to help me find work. Thank you very much.
-- Dear Lord, please help me find shelter for a couple nights. Amen.
-- Please pray for Timothy and his struggles and not to hurt the person who punched him at 6:30 this morning.
-- Please pray that my fiancé will get the money he is waiting for to start a new life.
-- God bless you! Conquer the addiction to crack. I pray for the strength to obey the Lord. Amen.
-- Pray for my dad, kids, and friend.
-- Reynold, Bettey, Mat
-- Lord, please help Kenyatta to be delivered from drugs, find employment, and return home to mom.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Father, please enable Love in Action to continue to serve your children. As we struggle with questions about funding, give us the wisdom to listen for your voice and to trust in you.
-- Prayers for God's guidance and direction as to where we shall serve the Love in Action meal in the future. Please open our eyes to where He wants us to be.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment