Thursday, March 29, 2018

Prayer Requests 3/29/18

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Your love, O Eternal One, towers high into the heavens.
    Even the skies are lower than Your faithfulness.
Your justice is like the majestic mountains.
    Your judgments are as deep as the oceans, and yet in Your greatness,
    You, O Eternal, offer life for every person and animal.
Psalm 36:5-6 (VOICE)

-- Lord, I thank you for giving me a different view of how a man should treat his fellow man. I truly appreciate You opening my eyes so that I can make a change in my life and personality. It has made a big difference and will stay with me forever. Amen.
-- Thank you God! I am grateful. I am grateful. You know what I need. Amen.
-- I am David, you are the food.
-- Tony H.: I pray that me and my girlfriend have a healthy baby boy or girl.
-- I pray for patience, oneness with God, and to be a better person to everyone around me, and I give thanks for being above ground.
-- I pray the best for everyone here. I pray for the true Living God to show us mercy and grace.
-- I want to pray for the sick and poor to be blessed to get better and feel better. Amen. Jesus Christ, Savior, our Lord.
-- I pray for my family and children. I pray for the world, homeless, hurting people. I pray for all the children in the world. God bless you all!
-- Please God, help us.
-- Good health for me and my wife.
-- Can you please become the meatball church?
-- Robert N.: Prayers for health, wealth, and faith.
-- I pray that Candi Lee gets help in stopping all drugs. Help her slow down in drinking. Lord, help me so that I can help Mom and Candi.
-- Edward L.: Prayer for homeless, job, drug addiction.
-- Please pray for Kelly Lauren T. She is going through a trying situation.
-- May God help us as much as He can!!!
-- Joe M.: Dear Jesus, please let me live abundantly with the spirit of Jesus. Have my own place to live. Thanks.
-- My younger cousin does well in kindergarten.
-- Desire a closer walk with God. Employment, increase in wages and housing. Transportation. Wealth with a purpose to serve and honor God. To be a blessing.
-- Remove addiction to tobacco, drugs, and alcohol.
-- Fernando G.
-- Please pray for Timothy and all his struggles.
-- Thank you all for the great things you have given me and my kids, my husband, my mom, sisters and brothers, nieces and nephews. God, please watch over my family, and I pray that my boyfriend/husband gets better and gets a real paying job. I am truly blessed by you. Amen.
-- God bless everyone in the world and help me stop drinking.
-- Sheerel: Give me vision.
-- Prayers for my mother, father, kids, and myself. Thanks.
-- Lance: Help find full-time work that will pay for a roof over my head and food.
-- Pat J.: To my beloved friend Regina with love.
-- Say a prayer for people and children in our situation. Also, for those who haven’t accepted Jesus as their Savior.
-- Tim, Enzo, Anthony, Parkland, financial, paper, special blessings, housing, job, health, clothing, family, friends, admission of sins, happiness, safety.
-- Reynold, Bette, Cat.
-- Toussaint C.: Jesus, I love to say prayers to you. God is love. I need to pray with you, Jesus. I love the cross, Jesus. Thank you for Broward College, God. Love, I, Toussaint C.
-- Bless NY for there is only one!
-- Robert D.: Pray for a job and to get ID and a house.
-- Reid: Thank you Lord for keeping me safe every day of my life. In Jesus name. Amen.
-- Peace on earth. Health for myself. Keep a job and get a place to live.
-- Pray for Patrick, Dan, Francesca, my mom, Mike, Robin, Rock, peace in Israel and the Middle East.
-- Thank you, Lord, for another Easter to see and remember what You did for us. How great and truly wonderful You are. I am asking You to continue to keep protecting and loving us. Order our steps in Your word. Lead us where You want us to go. In Jesus name, amen, amen, amen.
-- Please pray for Rachel so that she will build a relationship with God.
-- Karl and Scuaidine: Dear God, we are begging for you pardon. Please protect us against the wicked and evildoers.
-- Look up! He comes to pray for the world.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Father, please enable Love in Action to continue to serve your children. As we struggle with questions about funding, give us the wisdom to listen for your voice and to trust in you.
-- Prayers for God's guidance and direction as to where we shall serve the Love in Action meal in the future. Please open our eyes to where He wants us to be.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment