Thursday, June 4, 2015

Prayer Requests 6/4/15

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

If with heart and soul you’re doing good, do you think you can be stopped? Even if you suffer for it, you’re still better off. Don’t give the opposition a second thought. Through thick and thin, keep your hearts at attention, in adoration before Christ, your Master. Be ready to speak up and tell anyone who asks why you’re living the way you are, and always with the utmost courtesy. Keep a clear conscience before God so that when people throw mud at you, none of it will stick. They’ll end up realizing that they’re the ones who need a bath. It’s better to suffer for doing good, if that’s what God wants, than to be punished for doing bad. That’s what Christ did definitively: suffered because of others’ sins, the Righteous One for the unrighteous ones. He went through it all—was put to death and then made alive—to bring us to God.
1 Peter 3:13-18 (MSG)

-- Laurie Jean B.: Please pray for me. I need a job and a place to stay.
-- Reynold, Bettey, Mat
-- Randy J.: Please pray for my son, Nathaniel.
-- Family, friends, churches, Israel, mother, father, sisters, grandma.
-- Jeremy, Aran, Samuel, Philip, James, Rebecca, Mary, Baba and Rolean.
-- All my children and sisters - health
-- God is love. Thank you, Jesus. I love you, God. I need you, Jesus. I can do it with you, Jesus, better. I love you very much.
-- I would like you to pray for me, Jacqueline R., for wisdom, health and for a place to live.
-- Peace in our communities, peace in our schools and worksites and peace in our country and peace in the world. For the materialization of economic and social justice. For just and appropriate reparations for those who have been labeled and/or slandered. Better health and regular full-time job. For a living wage for all people in Florida and all the states in USA. For those in most need of God's mercy and help - homeless, jobless, addicted, working poor, mentally ill, the exploited, the abused and the neglected.
-- Spirit M.: Hi, I am a mother of two and my kids are in foster care and I am homeless and I want my kids back. Their names are Elijah and Anaysia and I have mental illnesses so I need as much prayers as possible. I have until October to get them.
-- Pray for Melvin M. Sr. & Jr., Tanya, Gail, Undray, Sky, Jeikio, Bean, Zydon - for good health and finance.
-- Dear Lord Almighty, Dear Lord Christ, Dear Lady Mary, Dear Saint Joseph, Dear Holy Spirit. Glory and praise be unto you forever. I pray for your triumph, victory and contentment forever more. I pray for world peace and happiness. I pray for salvation for as many as you might be willing to consider for salvation. Thank you and I love you so much. Amen and Hallelujah.
-- Lord, I pray your healing on our sister Kimmy. Draw her close to you as she struggles through a life of addiction and self-inflicted pain. Allow her to see a life with you of joy, happiness and purpose.
-- For Tino, many continued blessings.
-- For Ashley and her daughter Trinity.
-- For all those who loved and cared for Jill, please comfort them and bring them peace.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry 
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment