Thursday, June 18, 2015

Prayer Requests 6/18/15

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Jesus was matter-of-fact: “Embrace this God-life. Really embrace it, and nothing will be too much for you. This mountain, for instance: Just say, ‘Go jump in the lake’—no shuffling or shilly-shallying—and it’s as good as done. That’s why I urge you to pray for absolutely everything, ranging from small to large. Include everything as you embrace this God-life, and you’ll get God’s everything. And when you assume the posture of prayer, remember that it’s not all asking. If you have anything against someone, forgive—only then will your heavenly Father be inclined to also wipe your slate clean of sins.”
Mark 11:22-25 (MSG)

-- My name is Zaccheus S. I have a wife and 7-month-old baby boy. It's been a month since we've been looking for shelter over our heads, living day by day in our family car.
-- Randy G.: Pray for a bus pass, football, basketball, high school, car for both.
-- Randy J.: School clothes for kids - blue size 6 - 5 - 4 
-- Angela, Lorraine, Virginia
-- God I love you. Thank you for my Eve, Jesus. I need Jesus. Thank you that I found God. Blood is love Jesus. I love you God and only you, Jesus. Thank you, Holy Spirit. Thank you, Father. In Jesus Name.
-- Please pray for Eugene, Ms. Ella, Shannon, Juan, our families, and this church and the homeless people all over the world. The creator is God! Bless!
-- Pray for Steve T. and his son, Justin. Steve is disabled in a wheelchair. The heat is hard on his body.
-- I wish I had a 3D-S video game.
-- Kenny C.: I need prayers for back and dislocated shoulder.
-- Ben: Prayer for family, self, mental, physical, spiritual awareness, world crisis, illness.
-- Please pray for Lucinda M. so that she may find a job and be able to get an apartment. I pray that my Lord continues to console me and give my strength. In Jesus name, Amen.
-- I ask that you continue to help the less fortunate. Thank you!
-- Peter: My son Peter has cancer and is having difficulties. Please pray for him. Pray for all the homeless that they may find hope and love with God's help and please pray for me for guidance, strength and hope. Thank you!
-- Kenneth B.: Prayer for all things!
-- Pray for me, Lisa, Jerome, Burton. Thank you.
-- Thank you, God for answering my prayers. Keep doing it and guide my boyfriend, Randy M. He is in the house of hope. Keep praying for him and me, Carrie C., for a place to live and guidance.
-- For blessings of health and strength. For the storm to pass and allow me, my family and friends freedom and peace in this world. Amen.
-- Thank you for the food you have given us.
-- May all of our thoughts and prayers be with Charleston, SC church.
-- Miguel B.: I want to pray for the families and people who are lost and my family is Mass.
-- Pat J.: Pray for these who are lost!
-- Reynold, Bettey, Mat
-- Bless all people of this church and Randy.
-- Pray for Melvin M. Sr. & Jr., Tanya S., Gail, Undray, Sky, L., Jeikio, Zydon, for good health and finance.
-- John 3:16-72 and Vall (God, you know what this means). Please help me, God bless.
-- Jimmy, Samuel, Ann, James, Rebecca, Mary, Philip, Raja and Rlcm.
-- Pray for Christopher and Kathleen to marry happily in heart mend and soul together thru death. Amen.
-- Please pray for G. and C. families.
-- John W.: I need a job.
-- Lord, I pray your healing on our sister Kimmy. Draw her close to you as she struggles through a life of addiction and self-inflicted pain. Allow her to see a life with you of joy, happiness and purpose.
-- For Tino, many continued blessings.
-- For Ashley and her daughter Trinity.
-- For all those who loved and cared for Jill, please comfort them and bring them peace.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry 
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment