Thursday, February 26, 2015

Prayer Requests 2/19/15

The prayer requests from last Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. (Sorry for the delay!) 

Last week we served plenty of guests, but because of cold weather that day, many guests took their meals and left to find shelter. So there aren't as many prayer requests as usual.

Keep an eye out for tonight's prayer requests, which will be coming soon!

Blessings,
Erika

-- Jesus I love you. I need you and your Spirit.
-- Lord, bless Marquell and me to get our own places, jobs, vehicle, spiritual and financial security. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
-- I thank God for my kids and everyone and me.
-- Lance: Stay healthy, wealthy and wise.
-- Tony C.: I pray for my liver. I pray for God to forgive me and that I can do His will. In Jesus name. Amen.
-- I would like to pray for Reuben S. and Eddie R., that they get off the streets.


No comments:

Post a Comment