Thursday, August 7, 2014

Prayer Requests 8/7/14

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with and for this ministry.

Blessings,
Erika

For as rain and snow can’t go back once they’ve fallen, but soak into the ground
And nourish the plants that grow, providing seed to the farmer and bread for the hungry,
So it is when I declare something. My word will go out and not return to Me empty,
But it will do what I wanted; it will accomplish what I determined.
Isaiah 55:10-11 (VOICE)

-- Pray for RKM.
-- Please pray for my inner circle and keep us in prayer and deliver us from our enemies. Pray that we are delivered from our sins. Bless us with the spiritual, financial and mentality gains that will carry us through.
-- Pray, please, for Eddy to get a job and stop drinking vodka, please!
-- Father God, thank you for waking me up this morning and letting me see another morning, putting breath in my body and giving me my health and strength. Father God, please forgive me for what I have done to myself and other people. Father, bless me with a place to stay. I ask in your son Jesus name, Amen.
-- Cathy: Please send help into courthouse, jail, jobs, homes and streets. Help us to help ourselves. Help heal the sick, give more programs, churches, help deliver me and keep me right-minded.
-- Pray for my daughters Julia and Christina. I pray that they are doing fruitfully well.
-- Frederick and Georgia: We pray for better health. We pray for our kids, family, friends and others. We pray for those who prepared this food and most of all, we pray for Georgia's kids that you keep them safe and make their way back home. I pray for a job soon. Thank you. God bless you!
-- Please God, my head hurts so much that I cannot sleep. I have staples that are embedded and infected. I am scared that I am going to die. Please help me.
-- Rashon Shadi K.: Thank you.
-- Pray for William M. for leniency on Tuesday, for freedom!
-- Casey: Please God, heal me. Help me in court and find a place to stay with a job, some income, real love, peace and happiness for the world.
-- Pray for my family, finances, healing, family, sisters, grandma, Israel, pastors, churches, father, mother.
-- Dear Lord Almighty, Dear Lord Christ, Dear Blessed Mother, Dear Saint Joseph, Dear Holy Spirit, thank you for everything - I love you. I pray for salvation, world peace and happiness. I love you always. Amen and Hallelujah
-- Bro. Davis: My request, lower back problem, right hip, severe arthritis and for strength. Amen.
-- Father God, I love you with all my heart. Thank you, Lord, for the strength that you give me each day for your mercy and grace. Forgive me of my sin. Thank you for the hedge you have around us.
-- Need shoes, money and a house.
-- Please pray for Eugene, Shannon, our son, Ms. Ella, my family, and this church. And pray for the homeless all over the world. Bless!!
-- Jesus, I love you. Thank you, Jesus. I would like to thank you, God, you are a saint. Can you stay with us, Jesus? Thank you, God, for people.
-- Mike: Thank you very much for the dinner and may God bless you so much, from the bottom of my heart.
-- Pray for health, wealth and prosperity. Clara R. needs help again with transportation week of August 23-30th. Pray for her needs.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. We are coming up on the 4-year anniversary of when our fellow Love in Action volunteer Dave Montney was robbed and murdered in his Pompano Beach home. There is video of the person who tried to use his ATM card that night. The case was featured on America's Most Wanted in 2011 but no one has ever been arrested or charged in Dave's murder. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For the health of all of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment