Thursday, August 21, 2014

Prayer Requests 8/21/14

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below.

Thanks for your ongoing prayers for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Banish bitterness, rage and anger, shouting and slander, and any and all malicious thoughts—these are poison. Instead, be kind and compassionate. Graciously forgive one another just as God has forgiven you through the Anointed, our Liberating King.
Ephesians 4:31-32 (VOICE)

-- Brian T.: God bless me and help me get an apartment.
-- Ramone B.: Pray for my family.
-- Help, please I am dying. Call me dead one.
-- A special prayer for Ms. Ella Mae J. She needs a healing prayer. Shannon G. and our baby need her freedom. God bless you all.
-- I request prayer on behalf of brother Curtis J. D. who has recently been incarcerated and for my daughter Durijonce S.'s child who recently started riding the city bus, for protection. Wisdom.
-- Thank you, God, for being God. Jesus, I thank you for your compassion. I love you, Lord.
-- George B.: Pray for family and friends. Pray to God for the helpless. Pray for sister that heart and kidney get better and walk out of the wheelchair.
-- Susan and Mario Jr., Danny, Piper, Lani, Tabi, Matio Sr., Monica. I pray that God looks over my family and friends. Most of all I hope He hears me when I told Him this morning that I surrender.
-- Frederick: Lord, I pray for good health. I pray for my kids, family, and friends and others. I pray for those who prepared this food. Lord, please keep us safe from all evil and watch over us. Most of all I pray for a job. Thank you and God bless.
-- Pray for Matthew and Tuesday's relationship. Pray Tuesday gets into a program soon and has better health. Pray we get work. Pray for our families and friends. God bless everyone.
-- Robert: Pray for family, job, place to stay and for healing.
-- George, Demetrius, Rhonda, Tanisha
-- For God to make a way to be able to get homeless off the streets.
-- Pray that Janice is healthy, well, and safe.
-- Please pray for Eugene, Shannon, our newborn son, Ms. Ella, my family, and the people of the world, this important church membership, and the air conditioning. Thanks and God bless.
-- Eric Z.: Please pray that I get an apartment soon.
-- Lori S.: Asking prayer for my sister. She has a rare bone disease and anemia. God grant a miracle cure. I am her match. If she needs a transplant, pray that I am accepted. Thank you. I am her sister.
-- Debbi W.: Please, Lord, forgive me. This paper is for everyone. Love you, Lord.
-- I need a job and so does my best friend.
-- Marsha, Dad, Gaymore, me, Dianne, Love in Action, financial blessings, Ms. Rowe and family. Favor with getting a decent place to live, vehicle, good health. God's will for my life to be done.
-- Robinson: Prayers for Denise and her family.
-- That life is finally impeccable and brings me joy.
-- Please bless all the people of this church.
-- That all my prayers never come true - so far so good.
-- Kenny: Pray for my health.
-- I hope Doug gets hit by a bus.
-- Willie C.: Pray that I live to give testimony to people around the world. Lord, protect me.
-- Christina: I pray to the Lord to give me life. I hope one day things will get better - health, living and life. Bless my kids, family, Robert. Thanks be to you, Lord.
-- Lord, please forgive my sins. Heal minds. Give me a job, a home to sleep and protection. Remove evil company.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For the health of all of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment