Thursday, May 8, 2014

Prayer Requests 5/8/14

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Then they will know that I, the Lord their God, am with them and that they, the Israelites, are my people, declares the Sovereign Lord. You are my sheep, the sheep of my pasture, and I am your God, declares the Sovereign Lord.
Ezekiel 34:30-31 (NIV)

-- T.G.: I pray that the Lord God keeps on loving each and every one of us. Every hair on each soul in the house to the light of the world. And a good job :)
-- Claire & family, Pansie, Josey, Huldah, Yonth family, Jyle, Rufus, Verona, Desirie, Ricky, Tiqua, Ms. Debbie, Love in Action.
-- Pray for me and my destiny.
-- Peace, love, happiness. Jimmie needs patience, a lot of patience and learn to accept who I am, because in God's eyesight, no matter what color you are.
-- Please pray for my son, Eric, he is going through a lot and my family and I need prayer also and others. For me to find myself.
-- Ms. Kathy, Ms. Dianne, Ken, Marsha, Nadine, Onika, Paul, Ayat, Prentiss, Jahnel, Desirie, Thomas, Amen. Health & financial blessings!
-- World peace
-- Thomas Y.: Please pray for the Y. family to get back together.
-- For Brandy D. to be able to get a job and pay all her bills for the sake of her and her son.
-- Jesus is the light of the world and for everyone in the world to see the light.
-- Prayer for me, that I may walk close with God.
-- Mat B.
-- Mike D.: Pray for me to stop using drugs.
-- P.C.: Heavenly Father, I pray in Jesus' name for guidance and direction in my daily walk with your Son in my life! I pray for direction to finding funding for the acquisition of houses to be converted to "affordable dwellings" for both men and women who are in need, disabled, and that have been searching for rest! In Jesus' name I pray, Oh God!
-- George, Juel, Angel, Denise
-- Filaman: Father God, I need a blessing this week, starting today, financially and health. Let me shine.
-- Frederick & Kimona: Pray to stay in good health. We pray for our family's kids, friends and others. We pray for those who prepared this food and most of all, I pray that I find a job soon. P.S. Please Lord, keep us safe. Thank you, God bless!!
-- Sherrel: Work for me this year.
-- Robert B.: Prayer for family, for job, place to stay. Prayer for myself.
-- Bi$hop305: For me and my life to be more Christ-like by being able to resist the wrong temptations.
-- Oh Lord, bless us, your children, with a Friday Fish-Fry!
-- Ron: Pray for when I am out in these streets and pray that I could find a place to stay.
-- Please pray for Eugene, Shannon and Ms. Ella, family and friends. Thank you!
-- Tim G.: Thank you! Pray for me, I have arthritis in my hands, wrists, for caregiver. Help getting SSI.
-- Solomon: Bless me financially $$. Bless my father, his wife, protect them. In Jesus name.
-- Solomon: This is my prayer request, Lord Jesus, Father God. Bless me with health, my two incomes all week as of today a lot of returns and my cash in New York, estate cash flow, no troubles.
-- Larry & Lillie: Pray for us, that we may overcome our battles and overcome our shortcomings.
-- Prayers for Linda's dad. Lord they need a miracle to pull him out of this coma or if it is your will, please take him now.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the detective not to give up.
-- For the health of all of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment