Thursday, May 29, 2014

Prayer Requests 5/29/14

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below.

Thanks for your continued prayers for this ministry and our guests!

Peace,
Erika

Everyone, bless our True God!
Let praise-filled voices be heard near and far—at home and on foreign soil!
Praise the One who gives us life and keeps us safe, who does not allow us to stumble in the darkness.
For You have put us to the test, O God;
You have refined us as silver is refined.
You trapped us with a snare;
You have laid upon our backs a heavy burden.
You allowed us to be conquered and let our enemies run over us.
We journeyed through dangers, through fire and flood,
But You led us finally to a safe place, a land rich and abundant.
Psalm 66:8-12 (VOICE)

-- Kenneth S.: Leaving 5/29/14, back 6/04/14, boat name "Myass Dragon". No contact if not back on the date.
-- Angela N.: My prayer request, good health in my body, and my mom, my son, my daughter, my granddaughter. Pray for us, the right place to live, pray for the people who are going to rent it to me. Prosperity.
-- Pray for Bernard, Shannon, Ms. Ella, the world who believes. Thanks!
-- Aurelius: Father God, I thank you for your grace and mercy. My prayer is to be safe and strengthened, a place to lay my head. Thank you Lord, for my friend. Amen
-- Reid: Thank you Lord, keep me safe, keep your hand on me at all times, In Christ's name.
-- Tuesday D.: Needs healing to stop smoking and drinking. Pray for my sore throat and ear ache. Pray that I don't have cancer. Pray for my boyfriend Matthew M. that he gets a housing voucher for me and him to get off the streets. Pray that our relationship gets stronger and stronger every day (it's 5 months so far).
-- RTG: Please consider having everyone sing hymn 191 "Jesus Loves Me". If you can get the projector on the screen (the words) it could be awesome! 
-- Please pray for me and my unborn child.
-- I would like you to pray that I find my kids. Pray for my kids Donna, Amon, Ashley, Damon Jr. I would like you to also pray that I don't waste God's gift of writing music.
-- Reynold, Mat, Bettey
-- Please pray for Josh and Ashante
-- Pray for Jamario, Catia and Abbert
-- Ashey and Trinity B.: Please pray for me and my daughter (Trinity) to have our own place and for me to have a job.
-- Albert W.: Lord, I need a job.
-- Harold: Prayer for help in getting a job, family, a place to call home, to draw closer to God!
-- C.: Please pray for Lauren, Wendy, Kristi. Open pathways to success for them as they are your children.
-- For family, salvation, healing, grandma, parents, economy.
-- A solemn prayer for my grandma who is receiving surgery this Friday and also prayers for all the poor that they will be rained on tonight.
-- Father God, I just wanna thank you for waking me up to let me see another day. Father God, bless me and Faustina with a place to stay so we can get off the streets. I just ask this in your Son Jesus' name, Amen.
-- Miguel: Pray for me to find a place to live, job and health, my family, for Jeny, Amen.
-- Angela: Just pray for me and my family friend that we continue in the Lord.
-- Richard: Me and Marilyn, apartment and hopefully, we can get together. Please be with me and our finances be with my check. Let it come in today because I won't be able to pay rent. Be with Angela because they were just separated. Be with Marilyn's daughter and the whole family.
-- For my family to be more united and for my husband to be delivered and healed from addictions.
-- I would like you to pray for my grandma.
-- For my Reggie to stay sober and get a job.
-- Pray for my husband and me.
-- Pray for David (Tennessee) MIA tonight. He's always here. Hope he is OK!
-- Pray for Kelly, second week she has been MIA. Hope she is OK!
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the detective not to give up.
-- For the health of all of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment