Thursday, June 6, 2013

Prayer Requests 6/6/13

The prayer requests from last Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for your prayers for this ministry!

Blessings,
Erika

The Lord also keeps safe those who suffer. He is a safe place in times of trouble. Those who know Your name will put their trust in You. For You, O Lord, have never left alone those who look for You.
Psalm 9:9-10 (NLV)

-- Daphyne A.: Forgive me for my sins and all the wrong I have done, give me guidance and joy.
-- Randy J.: Football & basketball.
-- Lori S.: Pray for my sister Donna, that her blood count will go up.
-- Rufus: Pray the Lord to keep my family protected.
-- Drexud B.: Pray for eag.
-- I pray for Dee to get a job.
-- Frederick H.: God, please bless me with a job, a roof over my head and keep me in good health. I pray for my kids, family and friends. I pray for Kathy and Harry, please watch over them.
-- Pray for a job for Eleen L. and for David G.'s health.
-- For Kathy and this ministry.
-- Kevin J.C.: I pray that all people shall be evenly yoked according to God's will, world peace, and God's healing hands heal my ailments. In Jesus name, Amen.
-- Darryl & Nicky: Pray for our living situation to become better.
-- Heavenly Father, here is your humble children, Willie Lewis M. and Erma Jeannette M.W., that you bless us with jobs, finances and a home and we refuse to let satan pull us down any further.
-- Pray for Brieanna, Rodney B. and our kids to be very safe and a happy family. Pray for Rodney to see what he has in front of him and his release to be a better person for himself, then last is me. I love him as I love everyone in my life. 
-- Thank you for your grace, Father, thank you for your faithfulness. Thank you for Dee and her friends who helped me get my clothes back. Father, I know you created me nude, but can I keep one piece of clothes to at least keep me a bit warmer. Lord, the reason I ask you for a financial blessing is so I can get me from where I am to where I should be, I need to get a place. I went to look today and I'll need a blessing before the end of this month, if it be your will. Lord, bless Harry for complete restoration, bless the family in what needs they have, thank you for your precious touch on him. May Lauren and Randy be safe and warm and out of harm's way. May the inspection of this apartment for me pass right now and thank you for the favor of God on me for these blessings, also bless Fernando and his wife without any arguments, bless Perry and Mr. Tim. Thank you, Lord.
-- Thank you, Lord, for the continued healing of Harry's body. Bless his physicians with wisdom and insight. Make Harry strong and whole.
-- Lord, please heal Kathy's heart. Strengthen her body. Cure her from all illness.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres not to give up.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment