Thursday, June 20, 2013

Prayer Requests 6/20/13

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below.

Thank you for praying for this ministry, our guests, and all the needy and homeless among us and around the world.

Blessings,
Erika

“I will rise up,” says the Eternal, “because the poor are being trampled, and the needy groan for My saving help. I will lift them up to the safety they long for.”
Psalm 12:5 (VOICE)

-- Dennis: Pray that I get a job and get off the streets.
-- May God bless my family: Alana, Jameria, Jessieca, Angel, George, Kent & Lucky.
-- Sulaiman: Lord, keep the devil traps away from me, let me prosper this day forward. Lord, I know I went against the grain, but I need a very large financial blessing. Pray for me, need license, clothes and shelter.
-- Isaac: Pray that we will love each other more and more. Also that God transforms my life, and pray for all staff.
-- Roger: Pray for Joan's dad and Joan.
-- Pray for James G.
-- Kimberly: Pray for my kids and family, to keep us safe and together. And pray for my SSI to come through.
-- Evelyn: Jesus, I love you help.
-- Send my prayer for Zo, Slim, and their family, Gail & Kelly.
-- Need housing at the HAC for David & Greg.
-- Johnny P.: Prayer for a job.
-- Pray for Bette R.
-- Get SS cleared up and get a job. Thank you, Lord.
-- Diana: Jesus, please save the world, they are getting closer to the evil one.
-- Robert J.: Please bless me with a home and then a job and also un-break the stone-cold heart of my sister Heather so I can get my money I deserve.
-- Miami Heat 104/ San Antonio 80.
-- Please pray for the complete healing of my legs, a stable comfortable home by June 30, 2013, pray for Patsy H., Rufus R., Vera R., Desiree T. and all the bereaved families, and for financial success.
-- Thomas & Jeff: Pray for all the homeless of the world and Fort Lauderdale, for all the volunteers, Zoe, Slim and families.
-- Frederick: Lord, I pray for me and my family and friends, and Zo's family and Slim. Lord, I pray for me a job and good health. Lord, I pray for the things I can't change, but the things I can. Amen. Lord, I pray for my relationship to get better and be stronger. I pray in your name, Lord. Amen.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres not to give up.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment