Friday, December 24, 2010

Prayer Requests 12/16/10

The prayer requests from last Thursday's feeding are below. Thank you for keeping this ministry and its guests in your prayers!
Blessings,
Erika

-- Please pray for me and my family.
-- Joseph W. Jr.: Please pray for my father to have a good check-up concerning his prostate cancer.
-- Ask Jesus to love up.
-- Shaterika N.
-- Give the homeless shelter.
-- Please pray for my dad Paul H., he is battling lung cancer.
-- Riley & Diane: When things go wrong, as they always will, prayer changes that!
-- Ricky
-- My name is John L. D. Jr. and I need prayer for my health, for prosperity, for my son John III. He is 3 yrs. old and I haven’t spoken or seen him since June 17th. Thank you, bless you.
-- Fritz W.: For Him to open the door that no man can close.
-- Dear Master, please help me in my time of trouble.
-- Mike H.: Bless everyone.
-- Fawna’s cancer
-- We thank the Lord for your care and for the food we eat and the clothes we wear. Amen
-- Bill: Pray for financial, housing and to visit my family in Philly.
-- Money for food or food to eat.
-- Please give the homeless wealth.
-- Nick: For my sister and brother.
-- Leslie W.: Pray to stay healthy and my family.
-- M. Mills: Pray that God bless me with this job that I applied for.
-- For my health and family.
-- I pray that I have a gift for my daughter on Christmas.
-- To move my family to Georgia.
-- Help me and the camp site stay safe and please no more sickness for me! I learn my lesson, thank God!
-- God’s purpose not to be forgotten. God to be fully in control, and others and self submit to Him.
-- God help us All. Thanks!
-- Ebony: Pray that I get housing from Housing Authority.
-- Pray for all people to be healthy.
-- Please pray for my family, Pope, Jackson, Andrew and for my stepson to come home soon.
-- For Pam’s children and grandchildren’s health and safety, and for Pam’s relationship with her kids to get closer and for them to be forgiving and loving towards her.
-- Please pray for Ron and Aimee, especially a blessing on Ron and his mother.
-- Eloise N. to walk again and her fingers on left hand heal. Tammy to get well, her roommate. Nancy V., Claudia, Tallahassee.
-- World Peace
-- I pray that I learn more of you, Lord Jesus, each day and know every language under the sun!
-- I pray for everyone on this holiday season.
-- Pray for me, my kids, for shelter and Thomas G. C.
-- My mother, God’s grace, mercy and strength.
-- Pray for me find a job and a place to live.
-- Aaron W.
-- Tony L.: Please bless everyone these holidays, may they find peace, love and joy with everyone and family members. Please let kids and family know that I miss them so much. And thanks for your son, Jesus Christ.
-- Etendue M.
-- Dave V. had operation, is recuperating.
-- God please help me …. And you. Brick A.…. And help me to find a job.
-- I pray for our children and their future.
-- H.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment