Friday, January 22, 2010

Prayer Requests 1/21/10

Here are the prayer requests from last night's Love in Action feeding. Thank you for holding this ministry and its guests in your prayers. Please pray for our continued faithfulness in seeking God's direction!
Blessings,
Erika

For He will deliver the needy when he cries, The poor also, and him who has no helper. He will spare the poor and needy, And will save the souls of the needy. He will redeem their life from oppression and violence; And precious shall be their blood in His sight.Psalms 72:12-14

-- For Scott, for healing both physically and spiritually.
-- For Robert S., for hope.
-- Craig: I have lymphoma and I'm in the second stage of chemo treatment. I need healing.
-- For Sis Pat, for healing.
-- Dear Father God .... Please, please, I beg of thee, help my friend Scott to find his way. Help him to find something to live for, something that he loves, something that he was destined to find in order to realize his full potential. Please, Father God, I love him. Help him to love himself, in Jesus name. Amen
-- My name is Luis V. and I need prayer to change my life. Thanks.
-- Complete deliverance for employment, safe and steady living arrangements and education — more so God's divine purpose for now and future. Thank you so much.
-- Please pray for my sister. She is in the hospital. Thank you!
-- Kevin J.: Pray for a spiritual breakthrough in my still pending legal case against Broward County's legal system.
-- Braveheart's sergeant #7 had the same leg brace. Kasy Sunshine daughter same problem, found shoe/boot not original material.
-- Pray for a bus pass so I can eat every day.
-- Frederick E.: To let God enter into my life totally.
-- Long coat
-- People in Haiti that got hit by earthquake.
-- Richard: John in the army.
-- Pray for me to get job and housing. Live for God.
-- Don W.: Employment
-- Daddy God, I thank you for all you have done already. Jesus, bless Dareo and Quonisha's relationship and that you, Jesus, get the glory in it!! Thank you, each person that gives their time to help the less fortunate. If I had a thousand tongues, I couldn't thank you enough, Daddy God. My God, bless each and everyone. Amen
-- God, look after the children and bless Eula.
-- Emmitt: Give me the strength to make it through 2010.
-- Alphonso D.: Pray for me and William Y. to get a place to stay. Also, my friend Alexander R. to live with me.
-- Pray for Dino's legal issues and for his drug issues. That he gets to know God more.
-- I pray for a job! Please pray!
-- That Bobby W. finds what he needs.
-- That I can see my mother and father in person and say I am sorry.
-- James D.: That I can and will allow myself to be led by the Holy Spirit and stop rebelling.
-- Michael: Pray I get a job.
-- Pray for me to find some work and a place to live.
-- Pray for Nina, Robb, Shelby, Eddie, Aaron.
-- Please pray for Nina and Shelby, Robert.
-- William Y. "Willow": I am homeless and need a place to stay.
-- Erika! the famous pet prayer to bless all homeless/abused/and neglected animals, great and small.
-- Brother Dareo, that he continue his faith in you, God, and pray for the brothers and sisters in the household of faith.
-- I pray for all the people in my life that need help and are too proud to ask, and help them with their substance abuse.
-- John E.W.: I need a job I love.
-- For God's mercy and guidance! Please pray for Laura and me, that we may be safe. Traveling to Vermont.
-- Oh, Lord. Keep me and Tony together forever, no matter what. Amen
-- Dave K.. c/o Kathy: Becoming God-fearing. Please pray that I have an open mind to understand.
-- Adam J.B.
-- Kevine G., Dale L.: Peace of heart and mind, find a job. Dale has a criminal record, can't get a break. He is 17 months clean, works with church friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment