Thursday, December 19, 2019

Prayer Requests 12/12/19 and 12/19/19

Merry Christmas from Love in Action! The prayer requests from 12/12/19 and 12/19/19 are below.

“Glory to God in the highest,
And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!”
Luke 2:14 (NKJV)

-- Thank you, Lord, for angels. Forgive my sins. Watch over us, please. In Jesus name.
-- Robert: I wish you knight.  Merry Christmas!
-- Bobby, Lee, Bob, Gregory
-- Jesus, give us order with you. Love, dry, safe, pleasant sleep tonight.
-- Brenda F.: I pray that I stop drugs. Money blessing. I pray that me and my family get along.
-- Reynold, Bettye, Cat, Mar
-- Mary Christmas
-- Robert A.: Lord, please keep me on the right path and away from evil. To do your wishes and command of me to obey You.
-- Please pray for Tracie C. She needs help staying sober. Also, please help me to get into a program so I can get my own apartment.
-- My prayer for today is to get everything I need situated in my life. Get housing for me and my girls. Get reunified with my children and to have a safe delivery. I am pregnant and due in May. May 22nd I will have a little boy. To have a safe home for my kids.
-- I would like to thank God for life. Bless me with a job and a place to stay. Bless my family. In Jesus name, Amen
-- Andre: Please, I have to go to Washington DC next week.
-- Please pray that I get a home and meet my son.
-- Please pray for Joni and David. God bless all.
-- Baltimore Ravens 8 1/2 over Packers, 52.
-- Please pray that Broward County has sympathy for my case. God’s will be done.
-- Please pray for my father, John C.R. who died a month ago today. I pray he is with my mom and 2 brothers and sister. May they be happy. Please pray for Father Pery’s mom, that she gets better. Thank you all. Amen
-- Pray for a job. Pray for Stephanie to get out of jail soon and do the right thing. Pray for my family. Hope to see them soon.
-- Mercedes: I would like to ask God for a good Christmas.
-- Brittany: I have a prayer request for me and my kids - a better life; job; financial blessings from up above; my own place to live; blessings to continue on. Lord Jesus, thank you. You are able. Love and peace.
-- God, please help me, keep me safe and protected.
-- That me and my dog aren’t homeless too long.
-- Senyon I.: Please pray for me and my family. To find a good place to stay. Get all the evil things out of my house because a lot of people there are not right. Please pray for my health because I need to stay healthy. I need my own place to stay and to find a good man with a good heart who will love me for the woman I am.
-- Charles B.: God, I’m asking You to help me get a house. Help my family members too.
-- Dan O.: I pray for everyone who is trying to live right. Jesus saves and loves everyone.
-- I need praying for giving and healing. Thank you Lord Jesus.
-- Pray for me and my daughter.
-- Cathy S.: Please pray for Carol A.S., who is dying of stage 4 ovarian and bone cancer. She loves God with all her heart and is a ________. Thank you.

-- Please pray for Cara A.S. She is dying of stage 4 bone and ovarian cancer. She loves God with all her heart, soul, and mind.
-- Linda M.: Bring back my family with counseling, prayer. 754-244-xxxx. Pray for better living, homelessness, bus bench, hospital visit, healing. 
-- A prayer to set the children free from sex abuse all over the world.
-- Seryah A.: Please pray for me and my family and my health, as well. To find my own place and to find love, a man who loves me for me. A person who will make me happy. For my landlord who is doing a lot as well. Keep her feeling well as she is not feeling well. I need a good job with people who respect me.
-- Byron: Please keep me in prayer for Mr. Greg and all the volunteers, my sons, governors of this church and the above mentioned families. For my ____ be ____ and continue to focus.
-- I ask you to pray for me and my boyfriend that we get married and we get the place to stay on January 3, 2020, for $300.00 a month. I pray for homeless people to get a place to stay and food to eat.
-- Don W.: Housing, motivation, avoid the bar scene, anger control - more compassion for others.
-- Jesus, pray we sleep in _____ _____ with your love _____ _____.  Thank you.
-- Myself.
-- Prayers for good health, property, faith, being saved by Jesus Christ. Watch over everyone with your angels. ____ everyone in your blood. Bless me and everyone. _____ _____
-- Robert D.: I pray for a new life and and a new year to get off the street.
-- Wesley and LaFonda: Pray for a house or house for rent.
-- Better control.
-- Dear Lord, I want to say thanks. Thank you for everything. Please, Lord, continue to guide and protect me in the name of Jesus.
-- I pray to be free from drugs.
-- Michael: I pray that God uses me.
-- Please pray that I find my way out of this disgraceful life I am living. I need a job to help me -- my way, and for my health to get better.
-- Phil: Please pray that I will kick all my bad habits and return to work.
-- Pat J.: God bless me and my friends for every in then thrown namesake.
-- Cedric: My prayer to Jesus is to to bless me to do better than what I’m doing. Now with His help and grace, plus mercy.
-- Rodney R.: Pray for a new place to live. In Jesus name.
-- I would like to thank to whom this prayer is. I want everyone to be fixed and saved. My family’s health. To have my dream come true, which is to have Jesus use my life for His will and the world.
-- Reginald J.: I need a job. I live to thank God for another day.
-- Please pray for Mike and Cathy to get off crack and to get our lives together.
-- I pray that Eddie and Elizabeth be in their room on the 30th of this month or the Hak Program.
-- Thanks for what VOHC does for the homeless. We never know where God sends His angel, but you know when you meet them. Amen. Pray that I pass all my tests and can start soon and I will be able to have everything I need to get me through this homelessness.

No comments:

Post a Comment