Thursday, September 12, 2019

Prayer Requests 9/12/19

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

The pressure never let up;
    all the juices of my life dried up.
Then I let it all out;
    I said, “I’ll make a clean breast of my failures to God.”
Suddenly the pressure was gone—
    my guilt dissolved,
    my sin disappeared.
These things add up. Every one of us needs to pray;
    when all hell breaks loose and the dam bursts
    we’ll be on high ground, untouched.
Psalm 32:4-6 (MSG)

-- Jim M: I have an infection in my spinal cord. May there be a way to cure it as it is very painful.
-- My son, a job, my health.
-- Harod: A good-paying job. A loving family. A place to call home. A loving wife. Family closer to God and love.
-- Please pray for Pastor Greg and lovely lady volunteers. We love them. They’re angels. Pray for all the homeless in Ft. Lauderdale and the surrounding cities.  Prayer is powerful as long as we believe and have faith. Thanks.
-- Thank you for what You have done for me this week. Continue to bless me, Levone D. and Sharon W. Need someplace to live. Thank you Lord.
-- Please Lord, help me understand. Give me patience, love, and guidance.
-- Rosemary J.: Dear Lord, I need to be blessed with a studio.
-- Sandra G.: To be made whole in every area of my life. Prayers for my kids - we are very distant in our relationship - and for their safety. Prayer against the evil that is trying to destroy me. To be earthly good for the great I am in Jesus name.
-- David and Joni: Please pray for housing.
-- Please God, sweet Jesus, make it work last. Give me that job tomorrow. Bring your peace, joy, and abundance.
-- Please pray for guidance for Kim. Also, for Becky and Debbie for good health.
-- I need patience for understanding, and wisdom.
-- Robert:  Prayer for brother and sister and a place to stay for myself.
-- Sammy: Understanding, wisdom, grace, love everybody.
-- Please pray that Easy stays out of trouble, out of jail, and to stop smoking crack.
-- Prayer request accepted, yearning; Peace, Joy, Hope, Love; One Love; Mary, Joseph, John B., Elizabeth, Delilah 
-- Pray for the Salvation Army.
-- Thomas
-- Johnny
-- Reynold, Bettey, Cat
-- Meka
-- God, I need to get a place and get my family back because I miss them so much.
-- Robert N.: Prayer for wealth, better health. Thank you.
-- Leon H.: Pray for me and my wife and kids.
-- Charles L.: Pray for my family in the Bahamas and all the people, that they may get help.
-- Jhonny
-- Sandra: Please get me off drugs and find a job and a place to stay. Pray for me.
-- Tameka
-- For Debbie's health.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy. For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs. For Ashley and her daughter Trinity. For Bianca and her family. For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to give attention and effort to solving the case. 
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers. For their health and well being. Help us to be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us first.

No comments:

Post a Comment