Thursday, April 18, 2019

Prayer Requests 4/18/19

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Soak me in your laundry and I’ll come out clean, scrub me and I’ll have a snow-white life.
Tune me in to foot-tapping songs, set these once-broken bones to dancing.
Don’t look too close for blemishes, give me a clean bill of health.
God, make a fresh start in me, shape a Genesis week from the chaos of my life.
Don’t throw me out with the trash, or fail to breathe holiness in me.
Bring me back from gray exile, put a fresh wind in my sails!
Give me a job teaching rebels your ways so the lost can find their way home.
Commute my death sentence, God, my salvation God, and I’ll sing anthems to your life-giving ways.
Unbutton my lips, dear God; I’ll let loose with your praise.
Going through the motions doesn’t please you, a flawless performance is nothing to you.
I learned God-worship when my pride was shattered.
Heart-shattered lives ready for love don’t for a moment escape God’s notice.
Psalm 51:7-17 (MSG)

-- Karl: Dear Jesus, I’m here to ask for your pardon. Please help me through this bad time.
-- S. Osborne: Forgive me of my sins. Peace of mind. Companionship. Closer walk with Jesus.
-- God, please give me an apartment.
-- He has to be charged with some extremely heavy stuff. I pray that God gives me my scalp ice features and skin back now. Thank you, Jesus Christ.
-- Father if it be your will, may I have all of my natural fingers, ankles, hip bones, reproductive ____. It’s been extremely tortured and my I have my natural _____, _____, _____, nose, and my natural ______.
-- Pray for my aunt and my friend.
-- Please pray for the selfish people in the world. Also, pray for the homeless people that they get shelter.
-- Alfred B.: Please pray that I get an apartment.
-- A. Crum: Pray for the world, my family and kids.
-- Dear God, bless those homeless and starving people and keep their health updated. In Jesus name, amen.
-- Deborah D.: I pray we all be ready when Jesus return.
-- Need a home and some place to live.
-- May Trish find the way.
-- If it is your will, may I have enough money to buy an apartment in Oakland Park. Violence has been escalating and I gotta change.
-- A man _____ is covering up his crimes he did to me and he is posing as a transgender with my anatomy of my own female body. Court date is 4/30. Thank you for that scripture he’s singing.
-- Paulette C.
-- Help me ____ ____ with are liveliness.
-- Pray for Melvin M. for his leg that has arthritis. Thank you.
-- S. Angle: Please pray for me and my family and my health. I need a job, get my own place, and get in my right mind. Pray for my friends as family. Get all the ______ things out of the house.
-- Pray for Tanya S., Gail L., Sky L., Undray L., Jeiko B., Zyvon F., for good health and finance.
-- Please pray for Becky and Debbie for good health. Also Pery’s mother. Pray for Brian’s sobriety. Pray for Timothy for _____ and blessings.
-- Byron: Please pray for me and the pastor, Mr. Greg, volunteers, bus driver, the facilitator of this venue and all the above mentioned families, my sons, brothers and their families, friends who are living and their families. Thank you.
-- I pray for Willie W. Sr., who is real sick, and Sharon W., Levone D. needs to prosper in life. Need roof over our head.
-- I need prayers for my family and friends.
-- I wish to go back home to Maine to see my family and friends.
-- Deliverance from Velma. Deliverance from Velma.
-- Pam T.: For my health, housing, and an auto.
-- Dawn, the early hour that shall follow under the North Star that shall allow the hourglass to flow freely before turning.
-- Pray that Tanya S. keeps her job and not get fired.
-- Pray for those worse off than me.
-- Dear Lord, I pray for all I’m connected to. I pray you protect us, cherished Lord. I hope we get through the path you have set or prophesied. I pray for a foundation, a wife and children. Lord, I love you God.  
-- Please pray for David B.’s minor criminal cases.
-- Please pray for Cathy. I’ve gotten myself in trouble with the law and never spent time in jail before and pray for my addiction to crack cocaine. God bless you.
-- Pat J.: I love you God.
-- Stacy R.: For job, health.
-- Fernand F.
-- Pray that my mom’s health gets better.
-- Thank you for blessing me in every way. Lord, I thank you for what you do.
-- Renaud, Natasha
-- Tommy H.: 66 years old. Pray for me.
-- M. Davis: Lord, please help me undo this mess. Please give me a job, and look over me each and every night.
-- Please God, help my cat and I. Been in the house 15 years. Please keep us. God bless.
-- God, if I have a blessing, give it to someone who needs it.
-- A proper of thank you to all. Thanks again.
-- Pray for Robert to get back on his feet.
-- Please pray for _______. I pray every day to God to help me with my crack addiction to no avail. Please help me. God bless you.
-- Melissa and Chris: Pray that we make it.
-- Yanina: Christian home.
-- Joseph G.: To find someplace to live.
-- Heavenly Father, I thank you for all you are doing in my life. Renew my mind and soul and finances now and answer me please, speedily, and make way out _____.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry. 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment