Thursday, July 5, 2018

Prayer Requests 7/5/18

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Listen, my dear brothers and sisters: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him? But you have dishonored the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you? Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court? Are they not the ones who are blaspheming the noble name of him to whom you belong?
James 2:5-7 (NIV)

-- H. Estime: I ask the Holy One pray to God to save and take me away from all the craziness.
-- Mya J.: Thank you for letting me serve today and bless everyone and everything at the same time. I have one thing to say: you should love God. Please love God because He loves you! (from one of our kids who volunteers!)
-- Please pray that my social security benefits stay intact and I see the doctor on Monday.
-- Morris D.: Pray for family and work.
-- Thank you and praises to you, Almighty. I pray for my health, strength, guidance and protection from evil in the world. I pray for my mother, family, and kids. I pray for a woman I truly love. She left me and I want her back. All praise to you.
-- Louise M., Mireille M., Sylver M., Worgance M.
-- Lord Father, thank you for all of the rain in my life and sunlight. Thank you for walking in front, back, and beside me and everyone I value and don’t. Lord, rewrite my name in your right hand and every time you raise it, you see my name and pray for me. Lord, you are wonderful to be praised and worshipped. Thank you for being my Dad.
-- Pray that I get a place to stay and pray that I get money coming in for me.
-- David: Lord, help me find a job to get on my feet to see my grandchild born.
-- Moses: Dear God, bless the homeless, holy spirits at home with the Lord in mansions and ghetto castles! In Jesus name, I pray AMEN!
-- Reynold, Bettey, Cat
-- Please pray for Albert W., Daniel W., M. Branch, Culler, Winford W., new job and apartment.
-- Rohan A.: I love Kimberly O. I pray for her as I have come to realize I truly love her. She makes me feel whole and complete as a man. You brought her into my life for a reason and I am so grateful. Thank you, God, for every step in my life. Love is the key and God, you are the master locksmith.
-- Pray for all needs.
-- Ask for prayer to see my 2 sons and a job.
-- Please remind Pastor Pery that I need my birth certificate before Monday.
-- Prayers for the homeless, but Jesus was homeless, walked for 40 days and nights with his disciples. I need prayers for Juanita, Stephen, Linisha, Jayler, Martha, Amina, and a place to live. God will open the door if you have faith and be sincere. I come to Thee with a humble heart and ask You to open the door for Juanita and Stephen. All of our burdens are in Your hands. We lift them up to You! Amen!
-- Prayers for continued blessing of life and kindness for myself and all who are in need.
-- Pal: Thanks for prayers for a job.
-- Leon: Pray for me to find a place to live. Thank you, Jesus.
-- Pray for Melvin M., Gail L., Undray S., Jeiko B., Zyden F., Tanya S. For good health and finance.
-- Lori: Please pray for Shawn, Lori, and David. We are sinners and need Jesus in our lives. Thank you.
-- I pray that you ask God to help my fiancé get the money he needs from the government so that he can restore 
his independence and not be homeless anymore.
-- Miguel Sr.: Dear God, have my son Miguel to have passion and come to Florida.
-- Protect my son, Jamichael, and my daughter, Shamya. Help me find a place and take the pain away. People save my soul and make my soul pure.
-- Byron: Please join me and pray for our pastor, Mr. Greg, the volunteers, the bearer of the word along with their 
families, my sons, my brothers, and their families. Thank you.
-- I need some money.
-- Cesar N.G.: I ask for prayers to stay clean and get my life together with a good job and apartment.
-- Please pray for Juanita and Steve for health, strength, and protection. Also, for Lunisha, Amina, Mahrge, Jayden.
-- B. Burns: Please pray that my finances improve. I need a home and good health. I need to get off the streets. Please help me. Thank you.
-- Pray for my family. Help me and my baby’s daddy find a job and a place to live.
-- Heavenly Father, thank you for being faithful.
-- Jesus is Lord! Thank you Lord! Pray for the homeless! Amen.
-- For the grieving loved ones of Errol and Kevin.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Father, please enable Love in Action to continue to serve your children. As we struggle with questions about funding, give us the wisdom to listen for your voice and to trust in you.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment