Thursday, January 18, 2018

Prayer Requests 1/18/18

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Before they call I will answer;
    while they are still speaking I will hear.
Isaiah 65:24 (NIV)

-- Mom and Dad.
-- Mike H.: I would like to bless the people that prepared the meal for us. Bless our enemies because they need it too. Thank you.
-- Jehovah God, bless my womb to be blessed with a baby and to be able to maintain my health issues. I thank you, Jehovah God. Amen.
-- Bobby: Pray for my lawyers and my veteran family. Pray for my health, family, volunteers, and all the people who come here. Pray for me please.
-- Williemae: Pray for Cetric G. He is sick and is in the North Broward Jail. Pray he can come home in peace. Pray for Robert. He’s been in for 40 days. Pray for Sammy. He’s been in jail for 30 days. Pray for peace in my house. Allow my neighbors to come to peace with me. They keep threatening me. Pat, pray for her as well. She needs to kick drugs. Darrell and George - they are both in the church, but need God’s love. Pray for their continued peace.
-- Pray that I stay away from crack. Please pray for Jessie.
-- Chuck: God, I just want You to bless peace and all that you do. Thank you God.
-- Please pray for a financial miracle.
-- Randy J.: I need socks.
-- Gerry B.: Please pray for my children. They have returned to their mother’s custody. She is involved in the occult. God, please bring them back to me: Issac, Lucia, Evelyn.
-- Michael H.: Please pray for my girlfriend and me. Guide us in the right direction. Thanks. Pray for the families without.
-- Bless Dominick Jr. and Donna S. to know their dad. This I ask in Jesus name. Amen.
-- Don W.: Shelter, housing; anger control and patience with others; self control on binge drinking; sincere relationship with God.
-- Mike: Amen.
-- Dear Jehovah God, bless our home of Dominick and Katie S. to have a job and be able to do the things. I thank you in Jesus name.
-- Tom: I need housing and happiness. What should I do about my girlfriend? Help.
-- Bless my daughter Kiara as she steps into the world as a young woman. This I thank in Jesus name. Amen.
-- Dear Lord, we need a deep prayer for Alvin S. and Anthony S. for housing and a job.
-- Karl and Schanaidine: Dear God, we are going for your pardon. Please protect us against the devil and the wicked. Protect Schanaidine. Listen to her prayers.
-- Please pray for all homeless people and Timothy that his situation will turn around.
-- Byron: Please pray for my 3 brothers and their families; my 3 sons and their families; pastor; Mr. Greg; volunteers; friends and their families.
-- Gwynn: God bless everyone in the world. Thank you God for help.
-- Rick and Jas: God, be with us all the way to the end while we fight to bring our kids back home to us. We love and miss them dearly dear God! Amen.
-- Carol: To be safer. Pray that I can get into my apt. and that inspection goes through. Thank all the volunteers and the band and singer. My God continue to bless them.
-- Lord, bless us to everything you know is needed to be given to us dear Lord. Open the doors to us to have our taxes bring us good money that is needed to help us to better our life. Amen.
-- I pray for Irene to be stronger in being herself and loving herself for who she is and not for what people want her to be. Amen.
-- We pray for full and complete healing for Debbie.
-- Please pray for Kathleen to find peace and comfort during this sad time. Pray that Jesus wraps His arms around her and helps her find her way. Thank you Father, In Jesus Name, Amen.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Father, please enable Love in Action to continue to serve your children. As we struggle with questions about funding, give us the wisdom to listen for your voice and to trust in you.
-- Prayers for God's guidance and direction as to where we shall serve the Love in Action meal in the future. Please open our eyes to where He wants us to be.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment