Thursday, October 12, 2017

Prayer Requests 10/12/17

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for our guests and this ministry.

Blessings,
Erika

Don’t be anxious about things; instead, pray. Pray about everything. He longs to hear your requests, so talk to God about your needs and be thankful for what has come. And know that the peace of God (a peace that is beyond any and all of our human understanding) will stand watch over your hearts and minds in Jesus, the Anointed One.
Philippians 4:6-7 (VOICE)

-- Desire and Byron: Please pray for my 3 brothers and their families, my 3 sons and their families, and my very close friend - healing, deliverance, and financial blessings. Grant my hearts.
-- I want to thank you God for blessing me with protection from harm. Give me peace, happiness, a job, place to live, and all that comes with what you want me to have.
-- Prayers for everyone in the hospital, homeless people - that God bring more and more into His Heart to love brothers and sisters and to understand every goodness. Pray for all I need.
-- Slalve: I want my life back!
-- I wish to sing again. My rock band needs a singer.
-- For Lyssa G., give her the strength for the times coming. Protect my daughter, your child. In the name of Jesus. You are my God!
-- I pray for the whole wide world.
-- Geraldine: Pray that I walk in wisdom, extend mercy, and be faithful to God. That I accomplish what God has planned for me. Please pray for my children: Ashanna, Demia, Iz aaah, Nazir. Pray that they will be provided for and that they will choose to serve Christ. Thank you.
-- Robin D.: Please pray for Bianca, my Shihtzu puppy. She was stolen during the havoc surrounding the hurricane. Thank you.
-- Scott S.: I am trying to go to South Carolina, my home. Need help. Is there any way you can help me? Please. God bless you.
-- Christina: Pray for regarding success in opening my new business, catering. I am stepping out on faith. Of course I have little collateral. I am the best Italian cook you could meet. Let me know if any one wants any Italian food - free to you Pastor Pery - to say thank you to you and beautiful ministry.
-- SLTSR: Keep me with your blessing.
-- For company of comfort for Hausting and Anna.
-- Joer G: For Migual B., help keep him safe and approve his SST.
-- Randal: I need an apt.
-- Elvis F., Frank S.: Need work. Pray for my family and me, better health.
-- Pray for Texas, Vegas, Key West, U.S. military, Ocean Family and Metellus, Taija, Brandon, Jayden, and Breanna. Pray for Martha O. to get a job.
-- DAA: Thank you, God, for this moment.
-- Merxca B.: Save my soul and my mom’s and dad’s and especially my children.
-- There is no such thing as rape or hitting. So why are people doing it, especially so much to me! I can’t stay on earth much longer! This is insane!
-- Jeremy H.: I want to get closer to God and Jesus, get good job. I want my name to be in the book of life.
-- Emmitt: Remove this evil from my head and let me be at peace for Andre.
-- Terrance: In the blood of Jesus. Pray for me and my family. I am on drugs.
-- Closer to God. Employment. Transportation.
-- Pray for my family (mom) - Bonnie D., Shawn A., Decker, Pat Lee D.
-- RJC: God bless all - homeless and mom and pops.
-- Robert N.: I would like prayer for blessings, health, wealth, strength, and home of my own soon. Amen and thank you.
-- Jerry: For my mother, Jeana G. Keep and hold her forever. Amen.
-- Olevice F.: Prayer for a wonder new condo or apartment here in Broward County. My old one has termites. The hurricane destroyed my furniture and clothing. I need a security deposit and first month’s rent. I only have disability. Thank you. God bless me, his humble servant.
-- Dear God, bless me and my husband to find shelter for our new addition. Bless us with jobs and health and happiness to all our children: Cameron, Patrick, Moses, Damarcus, Scarlett, and Hazel. Thank you for your love and mercy. Amen.
-- For Kathleen, her family, and all who love Howie.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Father, please enable Love in Action to continue to serve your children. As we struggle with questions about funding, give us the wisdom to listen for your voice and to trust in you.
-- Prayers for God's guidance and direction as to where we shall serve the Love in Action meal in the future. Please open our eyes to where He wants us to be.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment