Thursday, August 24, 2017

Prayer Requests 8/24/17

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

What is this generation like? You are like children sitting in the marketplace and calling out, “When we played the flute, you did not dance; and when we sang a dirge, you did not mourn.” What I mean is this: When John came, he dressed in the clothes of a prophet, and he did not eat and drink like others but lived on honey and wild locusts. And people wondered if he was crazy, if he had been possessed by a demon. Then the Son of Man appeared—He didn’t fast, as John had, but ate with sinners and drank wine. And the people said, “This man is a glutton! He’s a drunk! And He hangs around with tax collectors and sinners, to boot.” Well, Wisdom will be vindicated by her actions—not by your opinions.
Matthew 11:16-19 (VOICE)

-- Hi, my name is Milagros (Millie). I need a big prayer for me of a better living in my life right now and help in my finance for a lot of blessings to come my way.
-- Karl: Dear God, I need your precious love in helping me with those bad spirits bothering me.
-- Thank you, God, for this blessing day. Thank you God for Pery and others. Thank you God for my family. Thank you God for this blessing of food. Thank God for the strength of my body, power, knowledge. I can do all things through God who strengthens me. Amen.
--Robert: Dear Lord, please help me and my girlfriend. Lord, please help me and my family. Please help my brother and me.Thank you Lord, love always. Amen.
-- My depression, my son, my daughter, my family, my friends, twin, twin's family, safety from the hurricane, prosperity, happiness, patience, guidance, wisdom, humility, integrity, strength, my immigration, my family's immigration.
-- Pray for Paulette to get an apartment and for me to stop drinking.
-- Life's a movie and you are always going to be a star! So shine on! I will most definitely try! Amen and Amen 
-- Randy J.: Men's socks
-- Amber B.: Used to be one lost on the streets! She's got over 1 1/2 years clean and has since married! I admire her courage after 10 years on the streets. She's trying to live a full life.
-- Bryon: Please pray for our driver and her family, Mr. Gregg and his family, my three brothers and their families, creative healing. My close friends, deliverance for my three sons and their families.
-- Prayers for Tommy who has been missing for three weeks. It was said that he was arrested for indecent exposure, he may have been Baker-Acted. Can't find him in the system.
-- For strength, courage and wisdom for Kathleen (Deb’s sister), and for peace and relief from pain for Kathleen’s husband Howie, who is battling terminal cancer at age 54.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- For friends and family of Harry Markle.
-- For Debbie.
-- For Kathy and Kristina. For Dianne.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Father, please enable Love in Action to continue to serve your children. As we struggle with questions about funding, give us the wisdom to listen for your voice and to trust in you.
-- Prayers for God's guidance and direction as to where we shall serve the Love in Action meal in the future. Please open our eyes to where He wants us to be.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment