Thursday, May 26, 2016

Prayer Requests 5/26/16

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Investigate my life, O God,
    find out everything about me;
Cross-examine and test me,
    get a clear picture of what I’m about;
See for yourself whether I’ve done anything wrong—
    then guide me on the road to eternal life.
Psalm 139:23-24 (MSG)

-- Got a ticket for urinating in a cup in the middle of the night and sleeping in front of a building. Please pray that my case will be thrown out on the day that I go to court, that the judge will overlook that. Thank God, Amen.
-- Please, my Savior, let my oldest child be happy, fulfilled inside and bring her the perfect love of her life. She so deserves it.
-- Please, my Jesus and my dearest Jehovah God...show yourself to my youngest daughter. I love her more than she knows and let her heart know how bad she needs to be a mother to them all.
-- Please pray for me, Senyah and my family for me to find a job. For me to find a place to stay and keep my family well.
-- I pray that my wife Judy's broken bone in her right hip/groin heals soon, as well as her back problems to get better soon.
-- Henry G.: Lord, in the name of Jesus, help each and every one of us situate our lives back into what is considered to be normal. Help us to understand and grow more to your ways in order to become more like you.
-- Derrick D.: Pray for us all.
-- I ask for prayer for the sake of my mother, that her leg be restored to mobility, her heart be healed and that her muscles be strengthened after her long convalescence. In Jesus name and by His blood.
-- Aldrea: Eva, Anthony fell in the hospital, Aldrea's asthma, arthritis, bad cramps, complete deliverance. Eladia's daughter with mental illness. Grace, Asia, Gelise, Kayles, Rufus, Verona and family, Fahie Family, Clytie and Marva, Lydia, Mr. Miller, Dania and David, Tigua and family, Diana H., Cazleg family, Pat H., Love in Action.
-- Roy: Thank God for the blessing, meal. I love the name Jesus. Please watch over my family and friends, Jesus. Love from all of us.
-- Reynold, Bettey, Cat, Mat
-- Blaze: I love you, God! Sorry for all the things I've done wrong in my life. Please stop hurting me.
-- Theresa: Please help me to pray for my leg and a place to stay. Thank you.
-- Derrick D.: Please help us, Lord.
-- Randy J.: Need shoes - size 9 1/2
-- World peace!
-- Miguel B.: Please pray for my family in Massachusetts and in Puerto Rico. Thanks.
-- Theresa: Please pray for me.
-- Juanita C.: Please heal me of all this cancer. Save me.
-- Miguel: I ask for prayer to get my daughter back and be with me. I have not seen her for 7 years. She is now 14 years old. I miss her so much. Her name is Elizabeth. Thank you.
-- For Lori’s sister Donna.
-- We continue to pray for our dear friend Harry, his wife Pam and their family.
-- Father God, we ask that you lay hands on Kimmy and let her know that she is loved by all of us.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Joey and his family as they reunite.
-- For Christian.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment