Thursday, December 3, 2015

Prayer Requests 12/3/15

The prayer requests from this Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below.

Thank you for praying with us for this ministry and our guests. We ask for your ongoing prayers for complete healing for our friend and fellow volunteer Harry, who is fighting a cancer recurrence. Please pray for relief of his symptoms and for strength and peace for him and his family.

Have a blessed Advent!
Erika

In the morning, O Eternal One, listen for my voice;
    in the day’s first light, I will offer my prayer to You and watch expectantly for Your answer.
Psalm 5:3 (VOICE)

-- Juanita C.: God, you have blessed me with a date for my SS ID. Please, please bless me with the backpay, watch my child. Thank you, Amen.
-- Antonia H.: I pray the country get better.
-- Pray for my baby. I am 7 months pregnant. Pray for my husband's health. I pray for a good trip to Colorado.
-- I pray for Houston’s to fall into place.
-- Please help me with health. Keep me sober. Thank you.
-- Reynold, Bettey, Mat, Cat
-- I want parole case and some money and a bike.
-- For Jimmy, Samuel, Aran, Phillip, James, Rebecca, Manny, Rlem
-- I ask the Most High to anchor the mind’s eye of humans and awaken the golden age.
-- Kelly M.: Please pray I stay safe, healthy, and get a pressing/expedite my stolen passport. Mahalo
-- Lori: Please pray for restoration and replacement of permanent resident card. Thank you for a wonderful meal. Thank you!
-- Love to be around loved ones.
-- McAteer Family: I pray for all who are without proper shelter, especially families, and most of all my wife and daughter need Emergency Shelter.
-- Derrick B.: Dear Lord, I would like a job, and a brand new TV for my new home.
-- Peace, money, job, good companion.
-- I love you, God, I love you, my Lord, I love you forever. I love you, Jesus.
-- Judith B., Judith O. & family, my family, grieving folks, Jigua, Love in Action, safety, Allison, Outreach Team, Ricky, Rufus & Verona, Juel, Pearl and Patrick, Mia and children, Turmbull, Ms. Casey
-- Kenny C.: Prayer for a job and housing.
-- For complete healing for Harry.
-- For Joey and his family as they reunite. Please, God, be with them as they make a new start together.
-- For Christian, who is tired of living life his old way and is trying hard to detox and get healthy. God, let him know you have him in your hands and are caring for his physical, emotional and mental needs.
-- Lord, I pray your healing on our sister Kimmy. Draw her close to you as she struggles through a life of addiction and self-inflicted pain. Allow her to see a life with you of joy, happiness and purpose.
-- For Tino, many continued blessings as he plans for his upcoming wedding and marriage.
-- For Ashley and her daughter Trinity.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment