Thursday, July 23, 2015

Prayer Requests 7/23/15

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests!

Blessings,
Erika

"What’s more, I am with you, and I will protect you wherever you go. One day I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have finished giving you everything I have promised you."

Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and said, "Surely the Lord is in this place, and I wasn’t even aware of it!"
Genesis 28:15-16 (NLT)

-- Jimmy, Ann, Samuel, Philip, LaGecca, Mary, James, Mellisa, Jodi, George, RiCoy
-- R. Barlett: Just tell you me Father God. Thank you for my children - for taking care of them; for teaching them prayer. Thank you, Lord.
-- Lord, thank you for your blessings. I need a lot of cash tonight and always.
-- Carrie C.: Pray for me and my boyfriend. Pray that I get into transitional housing and off the streets and Randy M. gets into a halfway house and court goes well.
-- Sandi: Please pray for Mercedes and my grandchildren.
-- For Jason’s brother Shawn’s addiction - he is in jail rehab; his future with God.
-- Julianna S.: I have sinned against you. Bless my health. Send security money all this week.
-- Pray for Darwin and fiancee.
-- Kenny C.: Prayer for healing, job, and housing.
-- I need God in my life; to get a job.
-- Reynold. Bettey, Mat.
-- To get closer to God in my walk. For my son Miles to be well.
-- Juanita: Take away the pain and sickness in my lungs.
-- Pray for Anderson S. and family.
-- Brandon: Please pray for my mother, family and friends in my alcohol addiction and I find a job and get off the streets. Pray that I get my ID, birth certificate and social security. Thank you.
-- E. Banks: Pray for me when I go on to court on the 27th. Watch over me. Thank you.
-- God, I love you forever. Jesus is the Spirit. God my soul, Jesus my prayer. Thank you, I love you, oh God my soul.
-- Jennifer: I need a roommate so that I can move out of the shelter.
-- Lori: Thanking for your prayers for my sister, Donna. Asking for continued prayers for her that the platelets and white cell count start coming up. Thank you.
-- Me: From the heavens, pray that the curse of the garden of Eden be lifted from human kind and be brought up to heaven.
-- For Linda L.: She went in for outpatient surgery and has been in ICU for 2 weeks.
-- For Ms. Lenore as she grieves the loss of her father.
-- Lord, I pray your healing on our sister Kimmy. Draw her close to you as she struggles through a life of addiction and self-inflicted pain. Allow her to see a life with you of joy, happiness and purpose.
-- For Tino, many continued blessings.
-- For Ashley and her daughter Trinity.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry 
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment