Thursday, November 6, 2014

Prayer Requests 11/6/14

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below.

Thank you for your prayers. Please pray for our friends at the Love Thy Neighbor homeless outreach, as well as for the Ft. Lauderdale City Commission. May the hearts and minds of our city officials be opened to the needs of the least of the least of these.

In Peace and Love,
Erika

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
    and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
Psalm 34:18 (NIV)

-- Sean R.
-- Blaza: Lord, please help me get my life back. Help me get a good job so I can get off the streets and get a roof back over my head. God Bless.
-- Help me Lord to get into the program and to fulfill my basic need. Speak to the Lord of Hearts.
-- Sulaiman S.: Lord, I have sinned against you. I repent. Bless me with my estate money.
-- Daphane A.: That God have mercy on me for all my sins and shortcomings. Watch over all my loved ones and enemies.
-- The Wilson family: Please pray for our family because the devil is trying to attack us in many ways.
-- Pray that I am successful and reunited with Kayla W.
-- Reynold, Bettey, Mat
-- Jermaine V. S.: New job!
-- I pray for my daughter for she is away from me, and my ex-wife took her from the state and she will not let me talk to her either. She is my baby.
-- Pray for family, job, salvation, my son.
-- Wayne and Dora T.: I need a job and financial blessing for my family.
-- Pray for Ramell D., Kayla W. and David R.
-- Thank God for everything and more of His blessings. Thank God for keeping me and my family in His hands.
-- I would like to pray for my kids and me and everyone.
-- Robert B.: Please pray that I gain strength.
-- Patrick G.: Pray for the world to stop violence.
-- Lord, please help me to get my life together. Protect my family.
-- Hi, my name is Kevin. Can you pray for me and my mom to find somewhere to stay and that I get a job <3 font="" god.="" thank="">
-- Pray for Sony, Carla, Carlos, Carlisle, Wilson, and family, Mary B., peace and happiness.
-- Family, Rufus, Verona, project, success, Love in Action, Jon, Pam Rico, Fay, health.
-- My prayer is for my family to be in our own home. It's been more than a year being homeless. In Jesus Name, Amen.
-- To stay sober. To have a real life. To go to AA meetings.
-- I, Loretta, need a place to stay, job, money, car, clothes. Pray for Leroy, Flazare, Harry, David, David Y.
-- Dear Jesus, please heal my heart palpitations, my chest pains, protect me from diseases, guide me and protect me, Jesus. Amen.
-- Pray for Ron H., he lost his leg to Diabetes.
-- Prayers for our Harry (LIA) who is having a CAT scan on Thursday. May his scans always come out clean and negative! In Jesus Name, Amen.
-- Prayers for Pery's Suzanne who has been very sick. 
-- For Ashley and her daughter Trinity. Pray for protection, strength and wisdom.
-- For all those who loved and cared for Jill, please comfort them and bring them peace.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment