Thursday, September 11, 2014

Prayer Requests 9/11/14

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us and for us!

Blessings,
Erika

Hear me, Lord, my plea is just;
    listen to my cry.
Hear my prayer—
    it does not rise from deceitful lips.
Let my vindication come from you;
    may your eyes see what is right.
Psalm 17:1-2 (NIV)

-- R: Bless all the people of this church.
-- Thank God, Jesus, I love you.
-- Direction for Johnny and strength to fight spiritual warfare.
-- Pray for my soon-to-be baby mama; she’s going through a lot. Pray for me also. May God bless our family.
-- Dear Lord Almighty, Dear Lord Christ, Dear blessed mother, Dear Saint Joseph, Dear Holy Spirit, I pray for salvation, world peace, and happiness. Thank you so much for everything. I love you. Amen and Alleluia.
-- Thank you for the sweater. I had a high temp making me so cold. I took Tylenol.
-- Dear Lord, here I am a sinner. I am asking you to bless my health and financially $$ all week long.
-- I pray I get a job and a home of my own.
-- Lord, I thank you for grace and mercy. Father God, forgive for my sin. Father, I need a breathing machine or a healing of my lungs. A safe place to lay my head. Amen.
-- Pray for my family-Sammy, Pat, Robert, Cedric, George, Willie-May, Darrel, Cedrika. Pray for my living situation too, and peace in the house and the community.
-- Randy J.: I need some T glass.
-- Lisa S.
-- Prayer for Vickie and Steven, jobs and shelter. Amen
-- Please pray for me Eugene, Shannon, our son Wuan, Ms. Ella, and my family, and the world. (Bless!)
-- Dear Lord, I am in very bad physical and mental shape. My head is bleeding from the sores I have endured. Please I beg you, help me. Love, Elizabeth
-- Salvation, family, father, mother, wisdom.
-- My unit apt was to be ready weeks ago, it wasn’t. I’m still looking. I have to be in a unit ASAP. I need to be home to continue God’s work in Palm Beach, FL. I am a professional gospel singer and musician. Mary. Thank you.
-- Father God, thank you for letting me see another day in life. Thank you for giving me strength, health. I just want to thank you for my family in your son Jesus' name. Amen.
-- I feel so lousy! Sick
-- Brian G.: Pray for my strength to overcome my drug addiction.
-- Father, if it be your will, may I have the financial money that I need to pay a security deposit for an apartment now because I need it now and you are a now God. I have been believing for about four months for this blessing to afford a one bedroom apartment so I got somewhere clean and dry too. May you touch my circumstances because you’re the only one who can change them even now. I have been trusting you all times even when it looks like no hope left but you’re my God, provider and my King and you reign forever. It’s just my time to receive some little blessings and Lord, have I waited patiently, but I need now provision for my need of housing. 

I pray for all the people who are in my circumstance and believe that you will do a now miracle in their life for housing, even in their family life so they can start to pray to you together so miracles can happen and the world will then realize that only Jesus could do that. May you be glorified always in all ways. Father, may John have his hip repaired properly so he can walk well. Father bless pastor Pery and Pastor Tim. May you grant me favor in my circumstances even financially so I can buy a new Bible.

I have an upcoming court appearance and I need dress pants that don’t wrinkle well to wear and a classy shirt to match. All my clothes were destroyed, and the new apartment I received. Can I have the blessings from you so that I am not in a high crime area and Godly people around it so I can pray with them now please. Thank you for all you are Father and all you are going to do for me even now. I love you Jesus.
-- For all those who loved and cared for Jill, please comfort them and bring them peace.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment