Thursday, March 20, 2014

Prayer Requests 3/20/14

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for your prayers for this ministry and our guests.

Peace,
Erika

“Comfort, comfort My people,” says your God. “With gentle words, tender and kind,
Assure Jerusalem, this chosen city from long ago, that her battles are over.
The terror, the bloodshed, the horror of My punishing work is done.
This place has paid for its guilt; iniquity is pardoned; its term of incarceration is complete.
It has endured double the punishment it was due.”
A voice is wailing, “In the wilderness, get it ready! Prepare the way; make it a straight shot. The Eternal would have it so.
Straighten the way in the wandering desert to make the crooked road wide and straight for our God.
Isaiah 40:1-3 (VOICE)

-- Will you please pray for me and my house and my family and their needs. Love You.
-- Cookie
-- Lesle & Emmanuale: My sons
-- Capt. C.T.: May God bless Pery and his wonderful crew in all they do, and to bless all those who receive.
-- Ronnie B: Pray for me going to court the 26th of next Wednesday that God will show me favor and get only probation.
-- Prayer for Eugene, Shannon, Baby, Ms. Ella and family and friends and God bless this church and also the followers. Bless!
-- William: I would like to make a prayer request to pray for the people who know not the love in forgiving, love that they believe. He is forgiving and a loving God! Believe, you have too!
-- Sabrina W.: Needs $100 for personal items.
-- Dear Lord, please let me use my housing voucher and get an apartment in 53 days.
-- Prayer for Ms. Kathy, Love in Action, family, job, real home, Ken, Janel, Casandra, Oneka, Smith family.
-- Please God, help me get a job and home.
-- Tim N.: To make me stronger in His name and glory.
-- Pray for Clara that all tests go good tomorrow. Pray for Pery and wife that they continue the hard work. Pray for all people and the churches. Please pray that I get the help I need for the next month for Dr. appointments.
-- Oleg: I love this place! I hope it will be here forever!!!
-- Please rid me of the stalker by night.
-- Mike D.: Pray for me to get a job and to get off drugs.
-- Pray for Joe - left knee for a good surgery. God bless.
-- Shalom on earth.
-- Pray for Zydon, Furbert, Jeikio, Bean for good health. Pray for Carol for good health and finance.
-- Pray for Melvin M. Sr. to get well and recover from cancer. Pray for Melvin M. Jr. for good health and finance. Pray for Tanya S., Gail U. and Sky L. for good health and finance.
-- Prayer for Z. W. Had 3 strokes and two operations. Pray for health. Pray for girlfriend for health and patience.
-- God bless all volunteers.
-- Lori S.: Pray for my sisters' health issues. Sharon (Fibromyalgia) and Donna (Anemia). Thank you.
-- Nikki and Robert: Please keep me and my family safe and healthy.
-- Arron W.: Prayers
-- Dear Lord, Dear Lord Jesus, Dear Blessed Mother, Dear St. Joseph, Dear Holy Spirit, I pray for the salvation of the world. I pray for world peace and happiness. Won't you please save the world? Thank you so much, if you would and thank you for everything!! In the magnificent, glorious, precious name of Lord Christ King and Savior Jesus Immanuel, I pray. Amen and Hallelujah.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the detective not to give up.
-- For the health of all of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment