Thursday, June 7, 2012

Prayer Requests 6/7/12

The prayer requests from last Thursday's Love in Action meal are below.

Thank you for holding this ministry and our guests in your prayers!

Blessings,
Erika

But if I were you, I would appeal to God; I would lay my cause before him. He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. He provides rain for the earth; he sends water on the countryside. The lowly he sets on high, and those who mourn are lifted to safety. He thwarts the plans of the crafty, so that their hands achieve no success. He catches the wise in their craftiness, and the schemes of the wily are swept away. Darkness comes upon them in the daytime; at noon they grope as in the night. He saves the needy from the sword in their mouth; he saves them from the clutches of the powerful. So the poor have hope, and injustice shuts its mouth.
Job 5:8-16 (NIV)

-- G. R.: I love God. I hope he will bless me.
-- Prayers for family, wife, sister, brother, a job, and a place to stay.
-- David P.: Please pray for my family and separation from each other to do the hard trials and tribulations of my life. Thank you and God bless.
-- That my probation officer does not violate me for some technical violation.
-- Pray for me and my family. Pray that I can find a steady job.
-- Thank you, Lord, for everything you give us.
-- My dear God, excuse me for my bad life. I need help finding a job and I need a card for phone and a bus pass because I need a job.
-- Deliverance from drugs.
-- Please pray for the homeless that their burdens be lifted and they find peace.
-- Keith: Pray for me to do the will of God.
-- God bless everybody and everything we need. Bless Izetta and Dontay with every need.
-- Pray for more prayer for Shibra.
-- Lord, I need your help when I go to court on June 26th, that I will not get put into jail and the judge will have mercy.  Psalm 91
-- Please pray for Patrick to get better.
-- Zebiah M.: Dear God, my mom and I need clothes, new shoes, money, furniture.
-- Arnez S.: Please pray for Patrick and help me find a job. Save my home and life. Thank you, Lord,  for the church feeding. Bless my friends.
-- Tony: Thank you, Lord, for this food. Please pray for me and my family.
-- Please pray for my family — Aurora, Adam, and John. I miss them.
-- Turtle John: Please pray that our friend Patrick comes out okay. Bless the sea turtles as it is going to be a busy season. Pray for my health.
-- Friends and family.
-- God, please protect me and my loved ones.
-- Health for Hester, Joey, Richard, Joey O. Work for me.
-- The Beasley Family: Please pray for me and my family. Thank you.
-- Deliver me from unhealthy relationships. Love me for me and not for worldly. Bless me with a peaceful place to stay.
-- Prayer for all the church at this church.
-- William M.: Please pray for a good wife for me.
-- Dear Lord, bless Patrick.
-- Elvis F.: Friendship, love, job, place to live, and for us to be safe under the bridge.
-- Patrick's well-being, members of Love in Action, sponsors, meatloaf night, Javanto, Tamisha, Marlene, Angie, Angela, Jon, Rico.
-- Stretch: May Shelley have a speedy recovery.
-- Heavenly Father, I pray that you release me from my addiction.
-- Lois J.: Blessed is that cometh in the name of Lord King of Israel (Psalms 1118:26). Please pray for my family that we are protected and covered in blessings to survive in this world. Thank you, Lord.
--  Father, thank you for keeping me blessed with life, Father. Keep hands on all my friends. Amen
-- God, please bless me and my family and heal from my sickness. We need it. Thank you.
-- K.S.: Prayer changes things cause no matter what I do I confess my sins to God. Please bless me and fulfill my life. Thank you, Jesus.
-- To bring to the Lord and a deeper walk — Christopher, Sean, Patrick, Jonathon, Joseph. For me, employment, and for the Lord to bless you all. Obey the Lord.
-- Tyrone F.: Please help my wife, family, and myself  succeed in life. Please Jesus, we need your help.
-- Pray that I get back on my feet. Bring my 3 kids back home. Get a job. That my 3 kids and husband get it right. Keep my brothers and sisters safe.
-- Prayers for the love of my life, May N. May her love keep me honest, safe, young, and may we enjoy the rest of our life together. Thank you for bringing her to me. Prayers for my sister and her family — Jackie, Hoar, Perry, CJ, Teresa, may her unborn child be safe, healthy, strong. Prayers for my children — Anthony Thomas N., Alexis Brooke N., and Nicholas. May they know in their heart that they are loved, missed, and needed. Please keep them safe in your love, Lord. Prayers for the sick, suffering, homeless who need to get off the street, alcohol, drugs, cigarettes and their pride. Keep them lifted in your love, and protect them from harm from their enemies, city of Ft. Lauderdale, and police force. Prayers for Shawna, that she gets help getting away from her situation and back home to those who love her. Prayers for myself so that I can get off the streets, get my ID, get back to work. Thank you, Lord, for all you do and have given me.
-- Thank you, God, for this meal. Please pray for me, John M., my ex- wife, daughter, Bernedette, Christina, my mother Patty L. and ex-mother-in-law, Wanda, for my 2 sons, Stephen G. and Sean K. For all the homeless men and women, children and families, Jerry, and all the people who prepare this meal every week. THANK GOD!
-- For the Mullen family.
-- For Errol's health, for Gypsy's health.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment