Saturday, October 29, 2011

Prayer Requests 10/27/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below. Thank you for keeping this ministry and its guests in your prayers!
In His Grip,
Erika

I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.
Psalm 27:13-14

-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres as he continues to seek Dave's killer. We thank you, Lord, for Detective Torres —he's on the front lines serving you and protecting us.
-- For Kathy's family as they all struggle with the death of her nephew.
-- For safe travels for Jon this week.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Gregg, Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., past volunteers who have moved forward.
-- Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For James, Jimmy, Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tino, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Willie Mae, Carl, Kayla, Lorenzo, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Salvation/healing/deliverance from drugs for Carmen S.
-- Healing of left knee, diabetes, & blood pressure for Mercy.
-- Healing of Junior the chihuahua's abscess so he won't need any further surgery.
-- Salvation for Diane H., Patricia C., Cynthia M., Marie C., Ingrid.
-- Salvation for Beysi S., Joanne F. Abruzzo, Caridad Monica Q.
-- Helen: Pray for me. I am sick with a cold.
-- Body of Christ expands as we learn from his sacred heart. Amen
-- Thank you for you, Lord.
-- For Thomas J.D. (Red) in jail for 2nd degree murder. My friend.
-- For Dania not to prostitute anymore.
-- Pray for the lady and her nephew, all those who are poor. Alicia, Nick, Becky, Nova, Davie, Shaun, James and for all those who couldn't make the meal.
-- P.G., S.G., C.G., G.G., B.G., R.G., R.G.
-- Willie Mae G.: Please pray for me to find safer housing. I'm in public housing for people over 55, and it's very dangerous. I've been robbed many times and am threatened daily.
-- Pray for my son, mom, dad, Wilbur, Ronnie, Victoria.
-- Thank you to the staff.
-- Stop the oppression of the poor ... especially Americans in power and in control oppressing fellow Americans! When is enough? One billion? Twenty billion? Stop the criminalization of poverty and homelessness. More caring, more concern, compassion and sharing. Stop the complacency, apathy and indifference. Appreciation for our workers with living wages!
-- Carla: God's grace, his goodness and mercy for us all.
-- Prophet Lindsay: That God will keep these ministries and may the hands of God bless you all in Jesus. P.S. Pray for the less fortunate. Give food to the poor. Shelter, home.
-- Lord, I want more of the love you give me to explode in my life like never before, to serve you and your people. P.S. Healing for my body from head to toe. In the name of Jesus.
-- Brother Gibson: Prayer for my whole entire family!
-- Looking for employment. Please allow God to grant me full-time or part-time!
-- I would like people to pray with me for Kathy. Jesus, bless her heart. Pray for Pery. I would like prayer for myself for a financial blessing so I can replace all my identity and my Bible. I pray for Jose. He needs to find steady employment so he can afford an apartment. I would like to thank God I made it to the sanctuary today. All the people I been praying for showed up and this time some sang to God.
-- David G.: For a better life.
-- Kathy's family, obedience, tolerance, love, joy and strength in my prayer life.
-- May the days be filled with blessing! Amen
-- Give the boys work.
-- That my family makes it, in that we don't lose our house.
-- For Hannah and Franklin: To find a home soon to live in and work.
-- Ellen: I find an affordable room.
-- Jerry: Pray for me.
-- For good health, safety, protection, receipt of money, and Lorenzo and Chuck.
-- Nick and Alonzo: Please, for me a job and a place to live.
-- Julien: I need lots of money fast. Come on, God, I am depending on you.
-- Jay H.: Needs Mexico job.
-- I need the wisdom to accurately brand and market my business. Thank you.
-- Pamela C.: Breast cancer.
-- Solomon S.: Prayer request is for God to bless me with my accomplishment that's written.
-- Full-time employment for Kelly D.
-- For the health of my children. My parents and my family, for their safety, finances, health.
-- My name is Sandra F.C. I request prayer for peace and I request prayer for blessings and for peace in my home.
-- Angela: Need full-time employment .... new grad, medical assistant. Thank you, I love Hope South Florida.
-- Eric L.C.: Lord, help me and Rihanna get off the street. Keep her good.
-- For my sister Susan for helping her brother Steven.
-- May people who live at risk become more honest at practicing. May the love of God be more pleasing. Wear the armor of the blessed trinity. Amen
-- Please pray for Tina (her grandfather just died), Geanine, Gina, TJ, Kristie, Chelsea, Cindy, Joey, Frankie, Savanna, Robbie. Thank you.
-- Pray to Ja or just Jehovah which is God.
-- Oneir: I want a bike.
-- The Lord is my Lord and I pray for my apartment and thank my father God. Thank you, Amen
-- Bless our newborn to be healthy and happy.
-- Hang around Jay
-- Don W.: Employment/volunteer work. More patience with others.
-- I, Khadijah S., pray for family reunification for my family — me and my fiance Calvin and our 7 kids — adequate employment, housing, and all of us living within same home!
-- Wendell V.: God's grace, stability in my life. A job and a place to call home.
-- Pray for my son Nicholas K. in prison and Morley H. get released out. Calvin to stop drinking. Shirley H. family.
-- I would like to make another vow to God seeding for myself for once and asking God to provide all basic needs for me. Bless all the people here, Jesus, who help us with food both spiritual and the natural way. I need a Christian-minded private investigator for a circumstance I'm having. I need help to get my child back. There's a pregnant woman here — I bless both mom and baby with great health.
-- Rashod
-- Eric wants a bike.
-- Health, strength, God's grace and mercy.
-- Randy J.: Apartment or toy for my kids.
-- Please continue to believe God's with me concerning the reunification of our 10-month-old daughter, Angelina A., with her mother (Myeka J.) and me (her father, Anthony L.A.). I'm believing in God for employment and affordable housing.
-- Please pray for shelter and faith for me and my husband.
-- Pray for all to rely on Jesus and that He will answer. He takes care of us, watches after all of us on planet Earth. That He feed us, comfort us, protect us from evil.
-- I, Missy, pray for togetherness of my whole family and my 5 brothers and nephews be happy!
-- For Johnny D. and Angela. She is 6 months pregnant. Bless us with a lot of money daily, shelter, food, and health.
-- For a home for me and my husband. A job for my husband. A healthy baby. For my three kids, for my health and my husband. Send nine angels down to protect us.
-- Please pray I have a healthy, happy baby and am able to provide. Also pray the father gets off of drugs.
-- Tanya: For guidance to get me off drugs. I want to keep my apartment. Thank you, God, in advance.
-- I, Calvin L., pray for deliverance from drinking, gambling, and sex addiction.
-- Milton S.: Thank you in the name of God. Please pray for me.
-- Bless all the people from this church.
-- To bless me and my boyfriend on our journey of becoming new parents and to stay together through whatever challenges we face.
-- My father's health.
-- Dear God, for peace. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment