Thursday, July 2, 2009

Prayer Requests 6/18/09

These prayer requests were delayed in being posted here, but still went to our prayer partners at Christ Church.

-- Latisha: Patience, peace and understanding!
-- Cori: That my brother be safe and sober and me too and that I get transport to work tomorrow.
-- Don: Pray for Wayne, Tasheba, Nakeon, Nareona, Quan Brown, Michael Altamese, Bryson, Jasmine Houston, Jarvis, Mary, Shardae, Jasarah, Boynton and Pierre.
-- Errol A. W.: To find a good job, a home, a wife and nice things in my home. Pray also for my family’s safety and for me to get off the streets and help others. God blessed me with some money the other day.
-- Ellen: Pray for a better life for me.
-- Shelly & Tremaine B.: Please keep praying for me and my boyfriend to get the baby back in our life.
-- Michael H.: Pray for me to find a job and a place to live.
-- Robert: Prayers for my family. I am deaf.
-- Rickey B: I would like for you to pray for me and my girlfriend, she went into a program today, also pray for me to find a job, thank you.
-- Anthony: I am lost, no money and no more moves to make. Pray that God will forgive, restore and renew.
-- Larny: Please pray for my salvation and employment. Thank you.
-- Anthony D.: Pray for a financial blessing for all saints and for myself.
-- Dennis: Pray for me, my mother, sisters, brothers, nieces and nephews.
-- Please pray for me, my son and boyfriend.
-- Please make and say a prayer for the Davis family of Quitman, Georgia.
-- To bless my job in O-Town.
-- Pray for me in Holy Ghost love, that we continue in Christ and resist the devil.
-- Help my friend, Juilue, to do the right thing in her life.
-- Bless my son, Jeremiah.
-- Pray for my family and for Tony, my brother and all our sincere Pastors.
-- Please pray for my sister.
-- Please pray for me.
-- Please help me turn my cares completely over to God. Please pray for the job God has for me and a decent and proper home to serve Him.
-- Please, God, help me to stop smoking, drinking beer and swearing. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
-- For Christ’s favor to pour down upon this place, the whole world that is.
-- To bless my family and my children and just bring my wife back to me.
-- Pray for Devin G.
-- Please pray for me and my husband money wise and us, thank you. Rese and my son. God bless you all.
-- Prayer for foreclosure house ‘on the streets’. Prayer for pending marriage.
-- Pray for Sherrell for staying out, keep him safe.
-- I want you to take the urge out of me to sin.
-- Pray that I get my check.
-- Pray for all those who are searching for God but don’t know how to.

No comments:

Post a Comment