Thursday, July 23, 2009

Prayer Requests 7/23/09

Below are the prayer requests from tonight's Love in Action feeding. Please keep this ministry in your prayers, as we seek to meet both the physical and spiritual needs of so many. We first seek God's guidance while ministering to those whom He loves.

Blessings,

Erika


-- Please pray that Jerry M. gets back on his feet and gets back with his girls Jurika and Allyson.

-- Shon and Rese: Pray for me.

-- C & S: Please pray we get more on our feet to do better in God's time, not ours.

-- Vacation in the Bahamas.

-- The Taylors: Me and my wife and kids need prayer. We are homeless and HIV.

-- Please pray for Angel T. and her three children, Hope (17), Cathryn (10), and Christian (2). Thank you and God bless.

-- For Marvin B., that's me: Please pray for me to stop using and drinking.

-- Ray: My car was towed for no reason. Help me get $600 to get my car out of the tow yard. I need my car to go back and forth to work and go food shopping. Thanks.

-- Please pray for Kimberly L. who was recently hospitalized with Crohn's Disease.

-- Garry B.: I need $30,000 by the time you pray for this.

-- Christopher B.: I pray and ask the Lord to bless my whole family and Mrs. Ann's family. Thank you.

-- Teresa: For relief from my hip/back/leg pain.

-- Joseph P.: I'm asking for prayers for myself and my family that we will grow stronger in you, Lord. And for myself, that I find better housing and get my benefits, find work or card one day soon. Go back home to be with my family. Lastly, have my money put back on my credit card.

-- For His favor to shine on us, His everlasting love.

-- For impending wedding to go through smoothly for J & L. Pray for my son, please, and Jonathan A.R. God is love. Thank you.

-- Earl F.

-- Danva C.

-- B, D

-- My name is Willie P. I am going to court soon, please pray for me that everything go well with me and I am vindicated. Thank you.

-- David T.: A job. That's all. Work.

-- I pray that a job comes my way real soon so I no longer am on these streets. Please help me pray, my name is Julie.

-- Please pray for Mike and Carrie, as they have recently become homeless. Thank you and God bless.

-- Peace on earth.

-- Butter: Pray for my sister Patty. She has lost both legs to the knees. Wish her a speedy, good recovery.

-- Please, Lord, help me understand the meaning of all that I do. Am I doing right? If not, please show me the way to be.

-- For me, Marvin B., to restore my broken spirit and heal my sick mind.

-- Have you, Erika, in my prayers. Love, Mr. Eric

-- A place to stay, a job, prosperity.

-- Errol A.W.: To have a better job and to have money, have a new wife. For my brothers to do the right thing in their lives.

-- For Eddy E.A. and family. Passed away in a car accident I caused one month ago.

-- To find a place to stay, close to school and not too costly.

-- Andre H.: For my wife Dorothy, son Noah and daughter Andrea to come back. I haven't seen them in almost a year and can't find them. I'm fighting cancer and I feel so alone.

-- Richard H.: Pray that I find a home and that God stops being angry with me. And a job.

-- Carl and Richard: For a job and a home.

-- Kathy: I need a cell phone and new battery for a 2000 Toyota Corolla.

-- I want God to make me stronger in Jesus.

-- Kathy C.: Go to doctor tomorrow, appt 2:45.

-- For all sinners.

-- Pray for me! Jesus loves us all ....

-- I pray to live a forever tiny life in the house of the Lord when I die.

-- I pray that my life end up right and things will go good.

-- Robert S.: Winning lotto, job, bus pass.

-- Our "family": Pray for us all, please. Thank you.

-- Rafael, Rosario

-- Myself, Thomas C., to quit smoking cigarettes.

-- Brieanna, her son Mar'quez, and myself, Thomas C..

-- Sister and nieces and nephews, plus friends and enemies.

-- Jimmy G.: Pray for my family and myself, for the sick and shut-in, pray for the homeless and less fortunate. God bless you all!

-- My mom, brothers in jail, my friends, my sister, myself, and everyone who needs a blessing.

-- Family, strength in God and faith.

-- For Luke Z., I would like to pray for health, happiness and a spiritually fulfilled life with the Lord Jesus Christ by love, work, faith provided by the blessing of the Holy Spirit, thanks to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

-- God's purpose in my life fulfilled. For permanent/decent home, job and finances.

-- Thank you, Lord, for being so good to me.

-- Happy birthday to my sister. Best wishes to my family.

-- Family and girlfriend.

-- For neglected, abused and homeless animals.

-- Kelley: For a bus pass.




For instructions on how to print these prayer requests, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment