Friday, July 17, 2009

Prayer Requests 7/16/09

Here are the prayer requests from last night's Love in Action feeding. Please keep this ministry, its volunteers and our guests in your prayers this week.
Blessings,
Erika

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21

-- Kelley: I need my food card and disability.
-- Please pray for all the people that are losing their homes.
-- God, please protect my man in his travels.
-- Full-time job.
-- Please pray for my Julie, that God places in her life all that He truly desires for her. Pray for my children and my grandchildren that all is well in their lives. Thank you.
-- For all those living on the streets of Broward. Love to all those taking the time to give help to the homeless.
-- Gregory M.: Please pray that God restores my marriage and allows me and my wife to make it in His name.
-- Kathy C.: Back to foot doctor on 21st at 9:30 and go to see my medical doctor on the 24th.
-- Shirley: Pray that God will help James stop drinking and be a real man for our family. Pray that God will help me retain this information that I learn at school.
-- James and Shirley: We pray that God will help us find employment and be successful. We pray that God will bless our love.
-- Pray for my family and friends.
-- Katy R.: I need a cell phone, or some way to communicate with my father. Please pray.
-- Carl and Richard: A job and a place to live.
-- Andrea's family and the homeless.
-- Please pray for all people to stick together.
-- Nina: Pray for all the abused, neglected and homeless animals.
-- Willie M.: Pray for the healing of my body.
-- Anthony J.: Pray for my sister and brother in Pahokee, FL.
-- For Jamall
-- For Gary
-- Patrick J.: Pray for Linda S. and pray for me.
-- Suzanne G.: Please pray for me. I don't know why my son put me out.
-- T.P.S.
-- For Leon, who can't eat.
-- I need a job, wisdom, better health, and a home.
-- For Robert S.: A job and money.
-- Marvin: Family, $, job
-- Please pray for Angel T. and her 3 children, Hope (17), Cathryn (10), and Christian (2), as they're going through rough times financially and medically. God bless.
-- Mike: Keep me strong in the Lord!
-- I hope God bless me every day.
-- Pray for everyone. My health need improving. Pray for my sister and her family.
-- Ryan B.: For my dear friend Eddy E.A., who passed away in a car accident in my car (my fault) approximately 3 weeks ago. He was an amazing person .... He will be missed and loved forever!
-- Gregory M.: Pray that God continue to bless my family, my wife and kids. Please pray that they are well taken-care of and that He restores their mind.
-- For my Grandma Shelia having sore kidney problems and me and my girlfriend to have a Godly relationship.
-- Pray for me to get a better interest rate on my money.
-- Linda S.: God send the finance through for me on the 23rd. Pray for my family and friends. God keep me in his arms.
-- Claudia B.: I need a man of my own atmosphere for sex and loving. Just to take care of me and my children. He must be loving, kind, and like to know we can eat proper meals that we work for and need to eat and our homes, centers and churches to use. And money card to use for purchasing items.
-- Kenneth B.: To be closer to the Almighty God.
-- That our Father keeps Herman out of prison.
-- Rese S.: Please pray for me and my husband for our finances and us with our two kids. Thanks so much.
-- Gloria: Please pray for me and Steve to get our apartment on Aug. 3rd and my doctor appointments. God bless and thank you.
-- Mabel: Please pray for me and my son Claudio, he has a drug addiction and alcohol addiction. Please pray for me and give me strength to get through.
-- Please pray for my family because of the death of my father. His funeral was this past Saturday. Pray also for the marital union of Mye'kiathia J. and Anthony L. A. and the health of our unborn child.
-- Dan: For something I know nothing about. To get my car out of the towing company as soon as possible.
-- Earl F.
-- Diana: Pray for us all to keep the faith.
-- A better life. Blessed. Faith.
-- James: To stop drinking beer.
-- Kenny C.: Pray for healing for my 3 crushed vertebrae and 1 rebuilt knee. Pray for me to lead others.
-- Want to go back home to New York.
-- Deliver us, Lord and give me the strength to lead my family forward to a new life, where love, faith and prosperity will prevail. Amen
-- Luis V.: Para conseguir trabajo. Amen (To get a job)
-- Scott: I need healing for my hip and knee, so I can get rid of this walker. My one hearing aid was lost when I was attacked and one was stolen when I was asleep. I have a lot of trouble hearing. I also need my vision checked, but no one will help me. I need shelter.
-- Sharon and Mathew
-- For Brieanna and Thomas



For instructions on how to print these prayer requests, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment