Thursday, July 9, 2009

Prayer Requests 7/9/09

Here are tonight's prayer requests from the Love in Action feeding.


Several people tonight told me they don't pray, but when I asked whether they'd mind if we prayed FOR them, on their behalf, they agreed. I strongly believe that asking others to pray for you can act as a first step towards accepting the love God is offering. For a person who's been trying to do life "on their own," it's an act of bravery to put your name on a little slip of paper .... to allow yourself hope that maybe God is really there, and really knows you by name, and really hears your prayers. Hope can feel like a dangerous thing sometimes.


Those of us who have placed our hopes in Christ know that His love is abundant and His grace is transformative. Some of the people who have written their names below are reaching out to Him for the first time. Lift their prayers up powerfully!

Blessings,

Erika



-- Kelley, for physical and mental blessings.

-- For neglected, abused and homeless animals.

-- To be blessed with money and peace and safety from trouble.

-- Bless me with peace, love, and unity. Also money.

-- John E. W.: I need a job.

-- Anthony Z.: Pray for me to return home to P.A. and to be delivered from drugs.

-- For Ann and Vicki and Deb.

-- Antonio A.: I would like for everyone to pray for my family making it in society.

-- Iris: I need extra prayer for me and my son, Alex, to get a job. I would like to give thanks for the blessings I have received. Thanks and prayer for all of you!!

-- Mick M.: Pray for my cancer. Pray I find a job. Pray I stop smoking.

-- Hamish: For others around me. I can't do it for me yet. I need something to do with myself rather than looking for work. This is killing me. The only thing helping me is people I haven't heard from in a long time. Pray for them. I can only fight myself now and I am losing. Help others. I really need a job, something to do even for free.

-- Watts: $, job

-- I, Loretta, need prayer for a job, apartment. I have lung cancer. I have to move from where I am. I cannot be around people smoking.

-- Shelton P.

-- We achieve the needs in life.

-- Luetha

-- Mary

-- Earl

-- Richard H.

-- Help me to go kingdom-ward from where I am. Financial break-through. Housing fit for fulfilling spiritual, physical, emotional, and financial purposes.

-- Pray for my friend Allen. He needs a lot of help.

-- Leon W.: It's been hard to eat plenty of the time. No appetite.

-- For my brother and sister and grandmother.

-- Dear Lord Jesus, I lift up the homeless, the sick, and the suffering in Wilton Manors, Oakland Park, the Mexicans, Luke, Tim E., Robert L., Shelley, Kitty, forever health, peace. I pray for food, clothing, and shelter for us all in Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Quito Ecuador, China, all the U.S. Until Judgement Day and forever more, in Jesus' name. Amen

-- Rese and Shon: Please pray for me and my husband with our finances, and emotionally, spiritually, and mentally. Thanks.

-- For a job and somewhere to live. Thanks, God.

-- Lor H.

-- Please pray for Anderson W. God bless. Thank you, thank you.

-- Willie M.: Pray for me to move beyond where I am.

-- Catia: Prayer for nail technician and credit business.

-- M.B.: My family and friends with much prayer.

-- Please pray for Bishop Dodson and family, healing, Fedrico, Andreaniky, Onika, church at Sunrise and Oakland Park, for deliverance.

-- Billie: For me to do better.

-- Shirley and James: That God will bless us with employment and help us get our own place to live.

-- For God's favor to shine down on us, His children.

-- Everyone at home. Everyone homeless, a better life. Me and my health and my family. Love better among ourselves.

-- To prayer lady, keep me strong in the Lord! Always!

-- Pray for me and my family.

-- I want God to bless me in everything. Thank you for your son, Jesus.

-- Please pray for healing for James M., who had an operation on his stomach two weeks ago. Two days later, he had to go back to the hospital and has been there ever since. The doctors are still trying to figure out what's wrong with him. His stomach is swollen and keeps getting worse. And the pain is unbearable. Please pray for healing and relief.

-- Clarence M.: Job.

-- SLeonT: Please help out with the following: book-bag, job, doctor, lotto, etc. etc.

-- Mr. Miss Gilbert

-- Pray for my family because of the recent death of my father, Bennie D. Pray for the health of Bishop Moore and Revelation of Jesus Christ Ministry.

-- I, Darrell C., need lots of prayer, me especially. New life, new beginning. Thank you.

-- For Michael in the name of the Holy Spirit. Brother in Christ.

-- Dear God, please have the bureaucrats send me my check, which is way overdue!

-- Please keep my man safe while he is on vacation.

-- Fred: Please God, I don't want to go to jail and I need a job so I could earn a living like other people. And forgive me my sin.

-- Cedric S.: Full-time job, great relationship with Gwen, bless family and friends.

-- Alicia M. P.: Please help me get back on my feet where people are trying to keep me down. I love you, God!

-- Pray for my boyfriend's healing, mom's pacemaker, my son's safety traveling abroad.

-- Please pray for help for my sister with the courts on Tuesday 7/14 with help getting custody of her kids back from CPS's control. It has been over one year since they lived together, been HARD.

-- I'm hoping we find a place.

-- Mike: Keep my wife and kids. Save Mike V.S.

-- Gregory M.: Please pray that God continue to bless my family and my finances and help my marriage to be renewed. And help me to deal with my kid.

-- To stay with Jesus and a great prosperous blessing.

-- For Robert, who was too worn out to write down his prayer. Bless him with a job, please Lord.


And two more prayer requests from Kathy:

-- Gabby, doing a year in the hospital. She's had two liver transplants and a kidney transplant. She was on her way home to recovery, got into a car accident and was sent back to the hospital needing the 2nd liver transplant and now the kidney transplant. She is Jewish, open to God's miracle, hoping He won't abandon her as those closest to her have.
-- The other is for Scott from Calvary House. He has been married for 11 years and has never been separated from his wife before. He is in the Calvary House program and had an opportunity to go home for a visit with his wife. At the last minute, the ministry said no, he had to go minister with Love in Action tonight. He was upset and mad over the question of "why" but came anyway. He shared and prayed with a man tonight and the joy of his experience healed him on the spot and he was walking out rejoicing that the Lord was behind the "no" to his visit. The whole experience tonight has really changed him and he can't wait to get back to us. He loved the whole night. - Kathy



For instructions on how to print these prayer requests, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment