Thursday, July 2, 2009

Prayer Requests 7/2/09

Here are the prayer requests from tonight's Love in Action feeding. Today would have been Henry's birthday, and everyone enjoyed cake thanks to his wife Dianne, in his honor. It was a wonderful way to celebrate Henry's life and his gifts to this ministry!

Many people I spoke to tonight were struggling mightily. There are more than 55 different people asking for our prayers here, and sometimes the desperation is palpable. Thank you for offering their prayers up with your own.
Blessings,
Erika

-- Hamish: Pray I don't kill somebody. I really need a job. This is no joke. I will do what I have to to get money.
-- Reynold: Please pray for me, I had the great pleasure to sit back and watch my Lord working through miracles that have been occurring in my life. I am just so happy and blessed. Please pray for me to get closer to my Lord each and every day that passes me by. Please pray for this church. Somewhere I could call a blessing. Pray for Martine, my sister, for the Lord to reveal Himself to her. Pray for Melissa so she'll ask for the Lord to bring back the sun in her life. Thank you. Please pray for Erika, for she is doing what God asked her to do. Thank you.
-- Hi, I'm Joseph. I'm asking for myself, family's well-being. Also pray for myself to find employment as soon as possible so the place that I'm staying at will not put me out.
-- Tyrone and Jen: For a better life. Thank you, God, for bringing us together. Bless us with a home and a job and a relationship with God.
-- Main Man: I need a job. I am desperate.
-- Errol A. W.: To take away my illness or cold or flu. Julive to do the right thing in her life. To bless me with a good job and a wife. God to bless me with the right thing to do in my life!! For my friends Phil, Ponytail, Tino, Al, to do the right thing in their lives. Thank you!!
-- David B.
-- Please pray for Gypsy and Syliva. Pray for my friends and family.
-- Howard: Needs a steady income, a place to stay, and God to put me in a better position.
-- Pray for Barbra Lynn and Willie Mae.
-- Earl F. and Mary L. G.
-- I love you, Jesus, and pray for my friends and family. Plus I'd like to keep this lousy job.
-- Troy S.: I would love for a prayer of strength, endurance, wisdom, and for the Lord to send me a blessing to provide for my family. Also pray for me to be able to gain more faith and to do the things I want to do and not the things I don't want to do. For my wife Jessica and kids Breon, Trevonn, and Ashanti.
-- Larry: For myself and family.
-- Hail Mary, evicted from house today. Need shelter.
-- DW, BW, AW, BT, VW, JW, SW Jr. :)
-- Anthony: I pray that God will forgive me of my offered sin and give me a new start.
-- Diangelo: Please pray for my life and that God has not given up on me so that I can live the right life in His name.
-- My name is Garry B. Please pray that I will be at the top of my class at ATI.
-- Robert B.: Prayer for family, my wife, mother, sister, brother, a job, a place to stay.
-- Daniel R., David W. I need help in all. Money, food, clothes, etc.
-- Prayer for a better life. Health, family and finance.
-- Mike S.: A place to live.
-- Payton: Stay off drugs, and family.
-- The courage to do what it takes, rise above circumstances, accomplish my mission in God. Clarity as to what, where, and how He wants me to go.
-- Carl and Richard: A job and a house.
-- Please, Lord, bless me and save me. And I pray that you will heal my arms so surgery will not happen.
-- Robert E.: Got to go to court in a few weeks. Just keep me safe, Lord.
-- In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost -- God, please help my husband's and my living condition.
-- I would like to have a prayer for a friend who is in rehab from drugs, and I would like to pray for my education and my missing computer and I hope I will receive a job with AARP, but I do need a bus pass to go. Please, God, hear my prayer.
-- Darrell: I have torn knee ligament, need of a job, somewhere to live, and Calvary Church program.
-- Paul A.: Safety for being homeless, soften sister's heart, S.S. disability is granted. Please.
-- Chris L.: Pray for me for stability, prosperity, and peace of mind!
-- For me and my family and everyone else.
-- Michael B.: Pray for my new apartment. Pray that I keep strong in the Lord. Keep praying each and every day.
-- Willie M.: Pray for the world's economy.
-- To remain focused, positive, and faithful. Stop fussing. Work on goals, prepare, get a decent job/home.
-- Patrick J.: I love God and Jesus FOREVER!
-- I, Loretta, have lung cancer. I need a place to stay and a job. Pray for C., S., D., R., L.
-- Robert S.: Winning lotto, job, bus pass. Please.
-- In need of housing for Irene and Randy.
-- Dear God, Thank you for all your blessings! Please give me wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. God, please take over my life, I give it to you! Bree B.
-- S. Leon T. Sr.: Book bag, bus pass, job, watch.
-- Jose R.: I thank you in Jesus name; I pray to get back steady in the job work force. And also to remain healthy; Praise God in Jesus' name.
-- David E.: Pray for good health.
-- Robert N: I would like to be prayed for so that I can receive a blessing.
-- Cedric S.: Full-time job, peace.
-- Pray for the spirit of overcoming all sin.
-- For peace in my life, the hunger for the Word, and for my friend to be back with her child, and the wisdom and strength to be a good, strong step-dad.
-- To get my daughter back ASAP. To see life in a better perspective, knowing life is hard. To always do my best, to take time to stay focused on what I have to do. To get a job, pay bills and stay mind focused. I also pray that I'll be more friendly.
-- Jessica: I just want to pray that my kids will be back with me soon and that I find a job with stability.
-- Allen: A prayer for to go see my mother.
-- Pray for Michael M. to find a job. Thank you.
-- Kayla: Pray that God will allow a door to be opened for work, and if it's God's will, to marry Lorenzo.
-- Pray for me and my family, and pray that I get my benefits so I can get off the street.
-- Scott: For healing and discernment.
-- For Gary: For painlessness and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment