Thursday, July 30, 2009

Prayer Requests 7/30/09

Here are the prayer requests from tonight's feeding. Please keep this ministry and its volunteers in your prayers, as well.

Blessings,

Erika


-- Michael M. is finally ready to seek serious help for his physical and mental needs. Pray that he is able to complete his probation obligations here in Broward County, and that he is then able to get together enough money to take a bus home to Indiana.

-- Lisa’s mother has taken her 11-year-old son away from her and will be returning to Trinidad with him. Pray that Lisa is able to find employment and housing so she can keep her son with her and take care of him.

-- Roger, a Vietnam veteran whose chronic alcohol abuse frequently leads to seizures, has voluntarily started to cut back on his drinking, realizing it is no good for him. He says he feels much better when he is drinking less. Praise the Lord!

-- For my family: Mary, Alicia, Rick, Tyrone, Ronald. Thank you, Lord, for what you are giving me. Take care of all my mother kids. Don’t forget us. And I want to say thank you, Lord.

-- Phil M.: to be more “bold” about my deliverance, being with fear which at times takes me out; about my deliverance. Thank you.

-- Pray for Giovani. Pray for family. Forgive my trespasses as I forgive other people’s trespasses.

-- Antonio A.: I would like for you to pray for my family’s well being. Thank you. God bless.

-- That Jerry M. finds his way home to his girls in Michigan: Jerika & Allyson.

-- C & S: I pray we will get a place to live and better jobs. Thank God.

-- Rhianna: Lord, please help me not to wig out.

-- Please pray for Michael H. that he may find a path & a partner in life.

-- For Al H.: no drinking and drugs and for a better relationship with Jesus.

-- (Mom) Jeannie has high blood pressure.

-- For my brother Jeff P. who has brain aneurysm and my half-brother Robert who has full-blown AIDS.

-- Errol W.: To be out the street and have a happy home and a good wife!!

-- Can you please pray for Lucy, she has passed away, and pray that they find the person responsible. Thx, Chris.

-- J.M.: Show me the light so I may get out of the gutter and seek my goals.

-- Gregory C.: a closer walk with God.

-- A.J.: Intercede for me through these troubled times. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment