Thursday, June 25, 2009

Prayer Requests 6/25/09

These are the prayer requests from tonight's Love in Action feeding. Please pray for all the homeless, who are coping with this record-setting heat and humidity, the lightning and downpours of rain, and the INSECTS. Several people told me tonight that sleeping outside has been miserable because of the mosquitoes.

Thank you all for being friends and partners in prayer for our guests!
Blessings,
Erika


-- Errol A. W.: I want the Lord to save my family and friends, to show them the error of their ways. I want you to pray for my son Tino, so one day he will be with his wife and daughter and sister! That the Lord bless me with the lottery, so I can help others get their lives together!! Pray for my friend Juilue to do the right thing in her life, to get off of drugs. To bless me with a new home and better job and a new wife and money to pay bills.
-- Kathy has to go to the doctor tomorrow. I'm also going to the eye doctor on July 9 and the foot doctor on July 13th.
-- Mick M.: Pray for me to find my rent. Pray for my cancer. Pray for a job. PTO
-- Joe P.: Pray for family's health, credit card stolen compensation, help finding a job, grace, for disc in my back, my health, my strength, no hinderance from working.
-- Ma, Rosario
-- Anne: God's provision.
-- Lewis: Pray for my friend to find an apartment.
-- Scott S.: Please pray for me to finally do something to improve my situation instead of waiting for it to happen.
-- Ulysys, who had a stroke in Broward General.
-- Larry again. I need prayer for strength in dealing with homelessness and relationships!
-- Pray for my family.
-- For Lidia to have peace in her heart. For Beatriz, in every way.
-- This is the place to be. Help us get there.
-- John W.: I need a job.
-- I want God to bless me to be a better person in Christ.
-- Brieanna R., Thomas C., Nehemiah C.: For me to get my son, to stay with Thomas for life, and get a house. For Thomas to get his GED.
-- Karl E. M.
-- To be blessed with a better job. I thank God for the one I have. And to get back in church.
-- Sulaiman S.: For my last days balling. Bless me with a fortune $$$
-- Richard and Carl: A job and a safe place to stay.
-- John: My grandmother. For me to get a job. Anthony to get better. For Iran. To end homelessness all over the world.
-- PFK Michaels
-- That the Lord would bless my daughter in all she does, and grant her wisdom.
-- Bless my family, Richard and Virginia health.
-- Please, Lord, help us get our son back. Thank you, Jesus.
-- Earl F.
-- Claudia: Pray that I can have a man of my own, and that I could get some sex and loving.
-- I would receive the blessings told in California.
-- Wilford: Thank you, Lord, for the blessings. Thanks for the healings, Lord.
-- Robert S.: Winning lottery, job, bus pass. Please.
-- James M.: Please pray for my soul, God. Forgive me.
-- Pray for good health for my mother, Joyce S.
-- Please pray for: relationship problems, job problems, my mom's heart problems, my son's stability and a home with me, my friend's health problems, my health problems. Thank you.
-- Pray for all the neglected, abused, and homeless animals.
-- Michael H.: Pray for me to get a job and find a place to stay.
-- Pray that me (Laura) and Thomas find our way! Get married and live happily!
-- Chris
-- Jean M.
-- I pray for the recession to go down and for the jobs to go up. For all people.
-- Ray's bike was stolen today. He needs a new one.
-- S. Leon T.: Bus pass, job, lotto, Cash 3, Powerball when I play it.
-- Betty, Ann's mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment