Friday, June 5, 2009

Prayer Requests 6/4/09

Here are the prayer requests from last night's Love in Action feeding. Please remember this ministry and its volunteers and guests in your prayers.
Blessings,
Erika

-- Please ask God: 1) To release a safe and permanent home for me. 2) A job that can take care of my needs. 3) To pass 100% my state board test. 4) To fulfill my God-given purpose. 5) Save all my family.
-- Gloria: A bus pass to get to my doctor's appointments. Healing for my face.
-- Pray for all homeless/neglected animals and for the cats that have been killed/mutilated in Miami and Broward. Peace, food and homes.
-- For Rosalie D., for her dementia and Alzheimer's.
-- Samantha, Luetha G., Mary, Earl, Bonnie.
-- Denis F.
-- Rolfe N.: If it's able, I need some shown.
-- Michael needs a job.
-- Please pray for Bridgette S. for strength and power.
-- For Fritz, help him stay in school/get life in order. Thanks.
-- Carl: A job and a home.
-- David G. and Ellen L.
-- Gregory M.: Please pray that God bless my family and bring us close to God.
-- Joe: For power and health.
-- A place for me and my soon-to-be husband! Also, a preacher to marry us! Thank you and praise you, Lord! I love you with my whole heart.
-- Curtis and Sue: We pray for better times but thank God for what we have now. Love you and bless you all.
-- Please pray for job for Wilford.
-- Donna: Pray for a job and a home.
-- Quintin T.: Prayer for prosperity and success.
-- Kelley: Pray for healing.
-- Pray for peace and no more suffering for Gary.
-- Tino witnessed a terrible crime last Friday. He's having trouble staying positive in light of all that he's seen. Please pray for his continued faith and reliance on you alone, Lord.
-- Pray for employment in a depressed economy for me. Also, my fiance and I need housing ASAP.
-- Brieanna R., Thomas C., and Marquez R.
-- Hope to see my mother again. She had a stroke and I don't know if I'll see her before she passes.
-- The sun shall not smite ye by day, nor the moon by night, and every thing that ye say shall be upfull and right.
-- Tony L.: I need a job and I would love for the Lord to take over my life!
-- Michele: Thank you, God, for reuniting me with my family. I love you.
-- To pray for my family, my wife and kids.
-- Pray for Micah to find a stable job.
-- I pray for my son Brad.
-- Pray for Albert, Catia, Toot, Jeffery, Daniel, Linda, Lois, Earl, Winford, Terrence, Robert Jr.
-- Robert S.: Pray for winning lottery, job, bus pass.
-- Gregory M.: Please pray that God will allow me to still have my job.
-- Tremaine and Shelly: Please keep praying for me and my Tremaine to get our baby back. Love, T-n-S
-- John and Nancy: Keep us on track, Jesus.
-- Mikal and Courtney W.: Prayer for a successful future. Thank you.
-- William K.: I pray that this jail situation turn out all right.
-- Psalm 23, Psalm 139, and I Corinthians 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment