Friday, May 29, 2009

Prayer Requests 5/28/09

Here are tonight's Love in Action prayer requests. Please also keep this ministry and its volunteers in your prayers this week.
Blessings, Erika

-- Gary's cancer has progressed and he is now receiving hospice care. Tonight he told me he's in the terrible position of choosing between being in extreme pain or dealing with the side effects of the pain meds, including debilitating nausea. He said he's only expected to live another week or two. He asked for us to pray for peace for him. He feels he'll soon be in God's arms and is not afraid. He just wants comfort and relief.
-- Amish needs a job. He has never been down this low, and after a lifetime of taking care of other people, he is now homeless these last 2 months and not even able to care for himself. He has been walking and riding all over the county looking for work. He can cook just about anything, and just needs an opportunity. Please pray the Lord will open a door or two for him, and that He blesses Amish with patience and perseverance until that time.
-- Jennifer’s mother recently passed away, and she's having a hard time dealing with it. On top of that, her daughter Brianna is going through a tough time, as well. Please pray that Jennifer keeps her wits about her as she struggles to deal with grief and raises a child.
-- D: I came to know God's direction in my life.
-- Hail Mary full of grace.
-- Riley: Pray for me to grow stronger in the Lord.
-- Patrick J.: Pray for my father, sisters, brothers and my "grandson" always.
-- I pray that I am in need of a job! Father God! Amen
-- Tyrone R.: Better life, get off streets, get job back, get an apartment, get born again/rebaptized.
-- Please pray for Wilford, Albert, Daniel, Linda, Lois, Vera, Weeks family.
-- YHWH, release my money next week.
-- M.B.: Health, prosperity, peace and love.
-- Pray for my sister Sharon, that she gets her disability money. Her sister, Lori. God bless.
-- My request is for my son Trahn, on his appeal to be released from prison. He is 28 years old and been in jail and prison since the age of 25. His 31-year sentence is a hard enough burden on me (his mother). So imagine what HIS struggles and trials are. He writes to me and is a firm believer in God, and I am finally believing he wants to serve God. Your friend, Karen
-- Anita C.
-- That people learn some manners!
-- William P.
-- David and Eleem: For a better life.
-- Please help me. Pray for me to lift me out of addiction and get a job and move on in my life. Thank you.
-- I would like you to pray for my family and friends and Bianca who's in the hospital in a coma. And bless those who aren't here.
-- Michael D.: I am asking for a prayer of faith for a new job and a new home. I am asking for a faith in my health and to prosper in wealth and finances.
-- Larry and Angie: We need prayer for a perfect union. Planning to get married.
-- Errol W.: For my family and friends, to do the right thing in their life!!! To bless me with a home and a better job. For a good wife to stand by me!! I want to be able to see my grandchildren. To be able to help other lives, show them the right road. For my girlfriend to do the right thing in her life.
-- SLT: Bus pass.
-- Nathaniel M.: "In faith." Pray to see Lord God, for Him to speak to me so that I may see Him, and to be a tool for God.
-- Samantha has liver problems and had an operation in Philadelphia last week. Pray for healing.
-- Kelley: Healing and wisdom.
-- Brian: For my eyes. I have glaucoma and tunnel vision and need healing.
-- Scott: For my surgical scar to heal.
-- Curtis and Sue: I pray to the Lord for all his good graces and pray He continues to help us in his time. Also for the brothers and sisters of our prayer circle.
-- For Craven J. to be blessed with the finances he needs to help him be a blessing for someone else.
-- Robert S.: Winning lottery, job.
-- Armageddon.
-- Protect the children. Joy to the world. A little peace and quiet. I need a miracle every day. Bless me with wisdom, Lord. Thank you.
-- Lance B.: Pray for my family.
-- Betty and David B.
-- May Bruce and Linda get out of their dilemma and prosper as they did, and if not, may God lead them to do His work.
-- Dee: Show me my mate, Father.
-- Rolfe N.: Thank you for the time and prayer. God bless Love in Action. So this is the new way it has to be, we have the power.
-- B'wana and Daniel, for health, peace of mind, peace and love.
-- Chester R.: To get stronger in the Lord.
-- Salvation for Fredrick E.
-- PT, JP
-- Shelton P.
-- VW vs. AW
-- Annette, SW, JW
-- House the people living on the streets.
-- Daniel T.
-- Pray for my family and son Tyrese L. and me, Tony L. I need it please! Can you please pray and ask God to give me a job. Thank you!!
-- Damara: Closeness and love with my brother Alan. Health and healing for my sister Judith.
-- Pray for my friend Pam, that she finds a job. Her friend, Lori
-- Randy: Deliver me from drugs and alcohol. Praise God! Please, God. Bless you.
-- David O.: Please bless us all. Put a special blessing in for a job.
-- James G.: Prayer
-- Please pray for my friend Bianca that is in a coma. She has been in a coma for three weeks now. I hope that she will come out of it.
-- Michele: Thank you, God, for giving me the opportunity to get back with my family after all these years. Love you.
-- Mick M.: Pray for my cancer to be healed. Pray I stop smoking cigarettes. Get a job.
-- Please pray for Robert J.J.
-- Ham, Kenly, Tia, Ralph
-- Please Lord help me find a job.
-- Gregory B.: I'm in need of peace and health and wealth.
-- The world needs more love.
-- Please watch over my loves, Laurie and Tess. Thank you.
-- Ken K.: Please pray for my health.
-- For family, friends, and my enemies.
-- Gregory C.: A closer walk with God.
-- Leon W.: To get my appetite back.
-- Breese: Pray for Pat, Colleen, Earle.
-- Please pray for Wilford's new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment