Friday, May 22, 2009

Prayer Requests 5/21/09

Here are the prayer requests from last night's Love in Action feeding.

On this Memorial Day, as you pause to pray for those who have died for our freedoms, please also pray for anyone who has sacrificed in the service of our country. Many of those we feed have served us first by serving in the armed forces. In some cases, the scars they carry are not only physical, but mental, emotional, and psychological. All veterans are deserving of our gratitude and our ongoing prayers.

Thank you for holding this ministry and its guests in your daily prayers!
Blessings,
Erika

-- Please pray for Scott, whose mom just died, and pray for Memorial Day. Please.
-- Carl: a job and a place to stay
-- My mom died around Christmas. My dad's birthday was Dec. 26. The memorial was one day after her birthday, Feb. 5 last year. Keep her in your prayers, as will I.
-- Reynold: How great is our God. Please pray for me having given the blessing to see another day. Let me take this opportunity to praise. Knowing that I'm just a believer that's trying to get it right with Christ, pray for me for knowledge, wisdom, patience. Pray for me to be wise. Pray for me. Pray for me. Pray for me to get closer to God with the knowledge that everything else will follow. Pray for my sister Martine, for her deliverance. Pray for Melissa, for her to find her way back. She thinks she lives in darkness -- I think her eyes are just closed. Pray for her to open her eyes back up. Thank you.
-- Lisa Alicia: Lord, the things you did for me are so good -- thank you, Lord. I love that I have a job and housing. I love you and I will tell everyone.
-- Pray for Samantha, who has liver trouble.
-- Mick M.: Pray for my cancer. To stop smoking. To find a job.
-- Andrea: I need to work for Hair Cuttery.
-- Sam H.: Send me Lisa, O Lord!
-- To whom it may concern, I bucked you for this pen :)
-- Please pray for my great-grandmother. She is about to pass away. Please pray for my friend Melissa's family, her brother's wife was killed in a car accident. And please pray for my entire family, we are having problems.
-- God, help Frank get on his feet and get and keep a good paying job. In Jesus' name.
-- Jedidiah J. B.: I ask for help with a job, faith, and to continue to move towards a better life in God. Please, I need God!
-- Pray for my family; for Miss Lucille, my aunt; for my nephew Todrick.
-- Tim: Please God, help my friends and I. Lord, give me answers and help me tonight and tomorrow. I know I have to leave this situation. Please help, God. P.S. I love you
-- Pray for Bridgette S. and family. Also for Lionell B.
-- Red (Noah): The one I'm on is not good for me or my life, so God willing I need to be saved. I'm done with this life. Please help me. I would like to find a new way of life.
-- Devin G.: For my nephew Keith D. H., born today. And for myself, for a job and finding love.
-- Rodney P.: For my family and my sister that's having trouble paying her bills. And pray for her kids to have a good life and good health.
-- I pray that when I get my SSA money on the 3rd of June after 2 years waiting, I can find a place to live my life with Christ!
-- Calvin M.: Help me ask God the Father to bless us in Jesus name in all things.
-- Robert S.: Winning lotto, job, bus pass please!
-- Today I pray to see Mike tomorrow and our happiness.
-- Chester R.: Pray for me to get stronger in the Lord Christ.
-- My health, my soul, my father to come home.
-- Gregory: Stay off drugs
-- Let the people involved make possible the following: bus pass, medication, job, a long life.
-- Lee A. W.: Finding my purpose, the right church, get away from the streets and drugs.
-- Ben: Better health, physical, mental. Job. Money. World crisis.
-- Michael D.: I was baptized 2 weeks ago and then lost everything, so I am asking for a prayer to re-connect with God and restore my faith in God.
-- Spiritual peace, safe surroundings. The job and provision God has ordained for me. Success in school work.
-- David O.: Please help me to be clean and sober for another week.
-- Dana J. C.: I want to pray for this job as a server at J. Alexander. I went on my second interview today. I want prayer that I got it. It will help me get out of this situation I am in. Amen
-- For Mikal and Courtney W., baby "smurf" and a full, hopeful future with Christ.
-- Kelvin R.: Good health and finances to improve.
-- For tolerance
-- Chester's birthday is May 25th, and he thinks no one will be thinking of him. Thank you, God, for his life.
-- Pray for my hands.
-- Kelley needs healing and to be in a safer situation.
-- Shelly and Tremaine.: Thank you for your prayers, we are getting the baby back now. Please pray that we get this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment