Thursday, May 7, 2009

Prayer Requests 5/7/09

Hello, here are the prayer requests from tonight's Love in Action feeding. There were a lot of prayer needs tonight, and a lot of people struggling in a lot of different ways. Please don't forget them.

Blessings,
Erika

-- Tim needs answers.
-- Mike needs direction.
-- Scott needs healing and guidance.
-- Money, blessing, and health.
-- For my health, I am very sick. Pray for Cortney.
-- Home situation is bad. Prayers, please.
-- Pastor Ron and my brothers and sisters.
-- My church. Pastor Neal and my family.
-- Pray for understanding.
-- For all sinners, Father God.
-- Please help me all these.
-- I miss you.
-- Pray to take save from evil ones.
-- Mekia: Just help.
-- Santos R.: Kids!
-- Shelton and James P.
-- John C.: Sex addict.
-- Good family friend, best.
-- Chris: Things will turn around, and I get the class done, and get the job, and a place to stay.
-- Ralph V.: Healed from alcohol.
-- Frank
-- Kelly and Gail: Just to say thanks for all you've done. Amen
-- Ric and Curtina: Finances, employment.
-- Leon W.
-- Pray for me and my family.
-- Pray for Bridsette/Mom.
-- Pray for our soldiers that are fighting for our country.
-- Alicia: Thank you God for all the things you have done for me. Now I would like to have a family.
-- Martin R.: That I would get my S.S. disability benefits soon so I wouldn't be homeless anymore.
-- Joseph C.: I need prayer for my girl in jail.
-- I want a prayer for my family.
-- Sleon T.: Jobs, bus passes, lotto (when it play).
-- Pray for health and strength, jobs, home.
-- Robert S.: Winning lottery, job, bus pass.
-- Please pray for friend's brother who attempted suicide in North Carolina. Thanks.
-- Sue and Curtis: Pray for us two that we may be together always with whatever happens. Pray better lives for us. Thanks.
-- Pray for the brothers in the circle.
-- Bruce D.: Razors.
-- Kelly
-- Gail
-- The job God has to come through for me soon. Family to be saved.
-- Gregory C.: A closer walk with God.
-- Stability in life for Tony C.
-- Peter J.: For me eventually to get right with God, not by just reading but living the Word.
-- Pray for Jennifer and Charles, my husband! He has a heart problem I claim in the name of Jesus will be healed. And I can keep my new job too. Help us, thank you and praise Jesus.
-- Please pray for Gypsy's health and may he find Syliva.
-- Please pray for my friends Syliva and Gypsy. Please reunite them.
-- That my son is doing God's will in jail, that he has God's covering. Amen
-- Gregory M.: Pray that God will bless me and my family, that we will come closer to Him and make Him Lord of our lives.
-- For job and car.
-- Ellen L. and David G.
-- Marvin W.: Job.
-- Cephalocele causing pain and vomiting. Shunt not draining properly.
-- For my light and for me to feel better.
-- Gregory: Please pray that God works in my family and in my life to get me a place to live soon.
-- Pray for Bridgette S. and Lionell B. that their relationship gets better.
-- Lionell B.
-- Pray for Red and Angel.
-- Pray for Angel.
-- Mekia: Please send me a good man in my life.
-- Pray that my faith continues and grows strong and my frustration subsides and doesn't get the best of me.
-- Pray for my friends, for their safety. Amen
-- Marquez R., Brieanna R., Thomas C., Tremaine B., Michelle K., and Aaliyah B.
-- I pray that Kim stay with me to love always, and that God blesses us now.

No comments:

Post a Comment