Thursday, May 14, 2009

Prayer Requests 5/14/09

Here are the prayer requests from tonight's Love in Action feeding.

In addition to praying for this ministry, please also pray for Calvary House and their truly awesome volunteers, who stand with us each week. We lean on them in so many ways!

Blessings,
Erika

-- Please pray for the family of Bianca Polanco, who was brutally beaten in the streets.
-- For Kelley: For healing.
-- Scott: For healing and direction.
-- Please pray for homeless and needy.
-- Errol A. W.: Give thanks for blessing me with some money! Please keep my family and friends safe! Want God to bless me with a home of my own. To give me the money for it.
-- Arthur C.: Please pray for me for my bone cancer.
-- Thank you for praying for my partner. We found his mustard seed ...
-- I would like to see God make more for people here. Homeless and government and church intersect. Build more shelter, dwelling free and programs.
-- For John L.: I pray for a cheap cell phone (mine was stolen). Pray for a job. Pray for a 7-day bus pass. And pray for Jesus and God's love.
-- Robert S.: Winning lotto, job, bus pass.
-- I pray for my mom and grandmother who are in heaven, and their families, my family, our country and the world.
-- 1. Getting back to Seattle. 2. To start back working. 3. Changing my image.
-- Leroy L.: Help me find a place to stay.
-- My name is Larry. Pray for my release from stronghold of drugs. Thanks.
-- Pray for Catia A.
-- I request for this economy to be lifted! And everything in it okay. Thank you Lord!!
-- Deliver me from evil.-- Anthony Z.
-- Carl: A job and a home.
-- Riley: Pray for me! God bless.
-- I'm asking for prayer in the name of Jesus for hope, job, and help in college. I need prayer that my computer will be returned to me and I ask God to forgive her.
-- Dawan: I ask that you pray that I get closer and remember to thank and pray before I sleep and when I wake up in the mornings, because I do believe, and for me to go through the day without thinking of Him, it's just not right!!!
-- Gregory C.: A closer walk with God.
-- Me (Dennis L.), my family: my mother Mamie; two brothers Robert and Danny; my sisters Betty, Cynthia, Mary Ann, Joyce, Shelia.
-- Please pray for Syliva and Gypsy for their relationship.
-- Mick: Pray for my prostate cancer. Pray I stop smoking and drinking.
-- To become more like Jesus and the Lord and Savior.
-- John D.: For me.
-- That I get clean soon.
-- One day be married again to nice women into my life!!
-- David T.: Lord, I pray that you completely restore my memory and condition. Thank you. Improve my condition.
-- Ebony: For better housing and finances, my relationship.
-- Vandora: Pray prayer for country.
-- Bruce: Lord, request that I am in need of is a job so that I have a place to live. Thank you, Lord.
-- Complete will of God for me.
-- Please pray for Albert M. W., recovery.
-- Please pray for Wilford W. and family.
-- Thanks God for showing me the error of my ways and for standing with me!!!
-- That my son and I will find wok and an apartment.
-- James: Safe trip to N.Y. and back.
-- Shelton P.
-- A comfortable home, pass my state bar, a job that God can get His purpose fulfilled.
-- Pray for everyone. God knows what else.
-- Brieanna R., Thomas C., Marquez R., and my whole entire biological family.
-- Steve T.: Job, bus pass, and medication.
-- Tim: My friend Dennis is doing real bad, God. Please help him and myself, I'm looking for answers.
-- Courtney and Mikal: Newlyweds expecting their first! :)
-- I pray for a plane ticket for home to see my son.
-- Reynold: Please pray for me to include my Father God in all my ways, my soul and my whole being. Please pray for me to be a bit wiser, stronger. And by the way things are taking shape, I do not want to go on by my own understanding. Please pray for Melissa to find her way home. Please pray for my sister Martine, my friend Earl, Albert, Phil, Leland, and this church where many blessings are delivered. Thank you.
-- Mindy: Please pray that my husband finds work and that we find some kind of housing that we can afford. Also keep our daughter safe while she is staying with her grandmother and don't let her forget her mommy. God, please keep my family safe and on the right track.
-- Please pray that God brings me and my wife back together and touch my family in a special way. And bring us closer to Him.
-- Prayer for all homeless/abused/neglected animals to be fed, taken care of and get a good home! Me to heal from cancer.
-- Gregory M.: Please continue to pray that God bless me with a place to live in the next few weeks and continue to bless my family and bring them closer to God.
-- Quanda W.: My prayer request is that I get a job to get off the streets. Also that God would place my boyfriend and I with a place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment