Thursday, January 30, 2020

Prayer Requests 1/30/20

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for your prayers for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Jesus sat down opposite the place where the offerings were put and watched the crowd putting their money into the temple treasury. Many rich people threw in large amounts. But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few cents. Calling his disciples to him, Jesus said, “Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more into the treasury than all the others. They all gave out of their wealth; but she, out of her poverty, put in everything—all she had to live on.”
Mark 12:41-44 (NIV)

-- Lord, help healing my pain. Thank you.
-- For Cathy E., life support. In Boca Hospital.
-- Eddie W.
-- Doreen: Prayer for me and family regarding spiritual, financial help from SIS, Carolline, and others. Thank you.
-- Pray for the homeless. I forget how blessed I am. No one should be sleeping on the streets. Once I was homeless. I always live in fear of that.
-- Anthony G.S.: Pray for my gas gratuities.
-- More assets!
-- Pray for my family, Isom, Miller, Fuller, Sanders. That I Shaulanda get sober and stable to take care of my kids and grandkids.
-- More ______.
-- Cathy S.: Please pray for Mary G. and William S. They just lost their 24-year-old daughter and sister to bone cancer. Thank you.
-- Maria:  Pray for a good health care job.  Oldest son - out of jail.
-- Please tell God to show me the money.
-- More CASH!
-- Please pray for me and my family so that we can be together. God bless.
-- Willie M.: C., S., G., V., P.
-- Please pray for me to help me find a job.
-- Please pray for me and my family. After 6 years, we are still separated. Thank you.
-- Janae and Michael: Pray for me and my family. Somewhere to live.
-- Brian: Prayer request for a breakthrough in my music career.
-- Reginald Leon V.: I ask that the members of the church as God by any means to heal my physical body.
-- Montgomery D.: Derek, Carol, Duane, Montgora, family, Walton.
-- Please Lord, find myself in happiness once again. Bless those I love. Thank you.
-- Please pray for my physical healing from daily, chronic pain. Also, please pray for my family who lost everything in the hurricane.
-- Byron: Please join me in prayer for our pastor, Mr. Greg, our bus driver, all the volunteers, the facilitator of this church and all the above mentioned families. Thank you.
-- Marlene M.: I pray that I find a place to stay and get some help.
-- Samuel G. badly needs help. Lord, help him get better in the name of Jesus.
-- Senyah A.: Please pray for my health and strength because I need to my own place as well. I need a good part-time job. I need to find a good man who has a good heart. He must love me and the Lord as well. A person who knows how to love. I really need that in my life. Keep me in my right mind. I really need to get a part-time job as well. I keep Him in my heart as well.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy. For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs. For Ashley and her daughter Trinity. For Bianca and her family. For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to give attention and effort to solving the case. 
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers. For their health and well being. Help us to be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us first.

No comments:

Post a Comment