Thursday, January 23, 2020

Prayer Requests 1/23/20

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

So, chosen by God for this new life of love, dress in the wardrobe God picked out for you: compassion, kindness, humility, quiet strength, discipline. Be even-tempered, content with second place, quick to forgive an offense. Forgive as quickly and completely as the Master forgave you. And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It’s your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it.
Colossians 3:12-14 (MSG)

-- Joseph H.: I want to become a new creation in Christ. Please pray for my sobriety.
-- God bless.
-- Samuel G.: For God so loved that he wants to bring them happiness again in his life. Thank God.
-- Robert: Please pray for me because I really want and need a job and a place to stay. I’ve been on the streets for about 2 months plus. Every morning I pray to God for help and another chance at life. I’m not on drugs nor am I an alcoholic, but I’m desperate in need of another chance at life. Luke 6:35
-- Senyah A.: Please pray that I keep my health together; to find a good part-time job; find a place to live; a good man who loves the Lord, faithful to me, who is going to love  me for me; a person who is going to be real with me and not forceful and be happy with our love. I just want to be happy in life with everything I do. I don’t want to get hurt. I want him to know my worth. I just want ____ and make sure he puts a smile on my face, as well.
-- William C.: Needs faith.
-- Reynold, Bettye, Cat, Mat
-- Greg Y.: Prayer for my girlfriend’s strength in Christ. Prayer that God would work in our relationship (His will be done). Prayer for my strength in Christ. Prayer for new apartment.
-- Kenneth B.: Prayer for my brother Rodney S. and Stephan B. Both were shot in the head.
-- Prayers for Juanita, Steve, my daughter Lunisha, Jayden. Open up a door for my own house. Prayers for the homeless. Prayers for Steve’s dad. Prayers for me to get another job. Prayers going out for Hope South Florida and its water ministry.
-- Carol S.: Please continue to pray for May, George, William, S____. They just lost their 22-year-old daughter and sister to cancer last week. Thank you.
-- Bernard M.: I need prayer to be successful in all of my legal issues. I am dealing also with my health situation as well as my loving family. I believe in prayer as well as Jesus Christ.
-- Tito R.: I pray that I have the strength to make it through this life.
-- Please keep me in prayer for a job, car, and my own place to live.
-- Michael D.: God, I ask thee to bless thou. In Jesus’ name.
-- I want to move in my house today.
-- Bless me to use my talent to help the homeless and glorify God.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy. For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs. For Ashley and her daughter Trinity. For Bianca and her family. For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to give attention and effort to solving the case. 
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers. For their health and well being. Help us to be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us first.

No comments:

Post a Comment